advantage.Texans quarterb

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 14.01.2020 03:28
von elaine95 • 179 Beiträge

The Texans abruptly fired G.M. Brian Gaine on Friday. They’ll apparently cast a broad net when it comes to replacing him.John McClain of the reports that there will be “many” candidates for the job. McClain lists as “possible” persons to be considered Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio Cheap Lonnie Johnson Jersey , Patriots director of college scouting Monti Ossenfort, former Raiders G.M. Reggie McKenzie, former Chiefs G.M., former Patriots director of player personnel, and most recently former Falcons assistant G.M. Scott Pioli.The first candidate to interview the job reportedly will be former Browns G.M. Ray Farmer.The power structure in Houston remains unclear, specifically as it relates to the division of authority between the next G.M. and coach Bill O’Brien. Ultimately, that’s a determination for owner Cal McNair to make, but that assessment will be influenced heavily by the specific content of O’Brien’s current contract.Moving forward, the question will be whether O’Brien’s job is in jeopardy Lonnie Johnson Jersey Womens , and that will be driven largely by the next hire made by McNair. As explained in connection with the Jets’ recently-filled vacancy, the Texans can either hire the person O’Brien wants, or they can hire someone who has no connection to O’Brien.If McNair chooses the latter, the next question becomes whether the next G.M. will embark on an effort to hire his own head coach, presumably after the 2019 season.Making the decision even more intriguing is that Gaine essentially was an O’Brien hire, and Gaine didn’t work out. Cal McNair’s next move will entail either giving O’Brien a second bite at the apple, or making a move for someone who may eventually (or sooner than that) want someone other than O’Brien coach the team. When quarterbacks are disagreeing with roughing the passer calls, it’s probably a good sign that the rules have gone too far in their advantage.Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is the latest to question the number of roughing calls thus far this season.“Of course, it helps me out as a quarterback Lonnie Johnson Houston Texans Jersey ,” Watson said Wednesday, via John McClain of the Houston Chronicle. “I’ve been playing this game for 12 to 14 years, and some of the calls are just crazy.”NFL officials have called 34 roughing the passer penalties in three weeks, Kevin Seifert of ESPN reports. But the competition committee has the rule on its agenda for a regularly scheduled conference call next week, and the league鈥檚 former head of officials, Mike Pereira, expects a change in how roughing the passer is officiated.“I’m cool with it because I want to be safe and sound, but at the same time, let’s play football Lonnie Johnson Jersey 2019 ,” Watson said. “It goes both ways. Some of the times, when the defensive guys are trying to hold up, they get hurt.“I’m the quarterback, and I’m being honest with you, let the guys play and see how it goes.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3131 Themen und 3281 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de