online.com/]Wholesale

in Intern 09.01.2020 08:04
von ylq • 18 Beiträge

Mr. Wu Danru's masterpiece "Don't Line Behind the Long Line" begins by describing a friend who lined up behind someone else to buy a "donut". It took more than two hours to get what he didn't want Newport Cigarettes. . Then came to me with feelings: Don't follow the flow of "spent young time"; cherish youth, keep in mind that "the first trick of time management is to do the most important thing first!" Don't "kill young time", it reflects a positive attitude towards life. "The sky is healthy, the gentleman is constantly striving for self-improvement." Remember Newport Cigarettes Coupons, the epitaph of a hero wrote: The most precious thing is life, and life belongs to us only once. A man's life should be spent like this. When he looks back on his past, he doesn't regret his vain years, and is not ashamed of his inaction... In the words, the spirit of self-improvement is shining. As we all know, "the golden age no longer comes, the day is hard to get another morning. In time, encouragement, time does not treat others." "Young people do not work hard, the boss is sad." And the fragrant and crisp consolation words such as "East is gone, Sang Yufei is late", after all, it will not be able to save the years of loss. How can we make effective use of time so as not to "kill young time"? It is best to "do the most important thing first" while you are young. Or ask, what is the "most important thing"? If you strive to be specific, I am afraid there is no single answer. Because the so-called "most important thing" varies from person to person. Everyone has their own different conditions, and they will naturally choose and determine what they consider to be the "most important thing." This choice and determination depend on "knowledge" and autonomy. Because, I understand what I am willing to do, suitable for what, what I should do (the word "should" is a balance between "little ego" and "big ego"), and I know "take my own path and let others say it", without "Behind the long line blindly", spend a lot of time squandering, and taste the "donut" that tastes like chewing wax or other "chicken ribs". It seems that Chinese people have a hereditary, convergent nature and habits. Or, in other words, this collective unconsciousness is born. Therefore, the long queues for the scenery like "donuts" are enduring. If you want to cherish time and make a difference, you still have a little "self-discipline" ability to control your heart and concentrate on doing "the most important thing". Over time, this "self-discipline" will gradually form a "heartless" fixation, and you will protect every minute and every second that should be used for "the most important thing" like a protection project; How long are the lines like "donuts" and how popular they are? You won't glance at them at all Wholesale Cigarettes. Some people may ask, "Do the most important thing first." Isn't it too utilitarian and overworked? ? wrong. "Doing the most important thing first" is to give priority to "the most important thing". This is an important strategy to create a glorious life and avoid "killing young time", but it does not absolutely exclude other relatively "secondary" Time for things. "The Zhishi has a short day and a sad one knows that the night is long. I am quite different. I am busy and busy." Being good at stealing is also a kind of wisdom that is good at "doing the most important thing first."
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de