of life is an individual on

in Intern 09.01.2020 08:04
von ylq • 18 Beiträge

Walking is an enjoyment of life. Those who are troubled in their hearts have no heart to walk. Weeds and crops grow in the dirt, and my mind is surrounded by a spiritual island. Under the rippling wind, some sentences in "The Reverie of a Lonely Walker" often linger in my ears. "Lonely Walker's Reverie" is a sequel to Rousseau's "Confessions", and is a masterpiece that is constantly remembered in the years. In this book, Rousseau analyzes and dissects his own heart, and truly reproduces the author's image in the most innocent state-sincere, simple, love nature, love humanity. Can you calm your heart? If you're still in the midst of noise, I say, you better choose to escape and then open this book. Son, how can I raise my head high? The impact of the teeth is only an appearance, reflecting the atrophy of the spirit. In this winter, I own the book, The Daydream of the Lonely Walker, and the spirit is quiet and bright. It is a beacon of thought that gives me comfort and strength in the dark sea. "Life is free, but it's always in the shackles!" These are two popular words that Rousseau first proposed in The Social Contract Marlboro Gold. Most of the outstanding thinkers, writers, and artists in ancient and modern China and abroad are lonely. In his loneliness, Chen Ziang sang "No ancient people will be seen before, and no one will come later. After reading the world, you will be alone and let your nose down." The lonely Li Bai "sit alone at Jingting Mountain and look at each other with both eyes", "toasting the moon and inviting Mingyue, and forming a trio of shadows". Su Dongpo is more lonely and reads his "Operator?" "Resting Works of Dinghuiyuan in Huangzhou" made me feel cold and lonely. Who sees you alone?��� Gu Hongying. Startled but turned back, there is no province to hate. Picking up the cold branches refuses to live, the lonely sandbar is cold. Su Dongpo wrote lonely on the surface, but actually wrote his inner loneliness. Beethoven, Van Gogh, Sartre, and Qu Yuan, Cao Xueqin, all are the strongest lonely experiencers. Loneliness is a beauty, asking the essence of life The advantage of Zhuangzi is that when one is helpless, there is solace. This solace is purely spiritual. Only in loneliness can you dig and build the inner world, and you can effectively experience the deepest aesthetic taste. In order to achieve lofty aesthetic ideals and beliefs. Gorky wrote in his prose poem "Human": "He is in the desolate universe, standing alone in the depths of the infinite space at an unattainable speed Marlboro Lights. On the piece of land to go, I pondered a painful question: Why do I exist? "In 1778, the 65-year-old Rousseau" was like a dead tree, like a boat without a relationship. "He had no brothers, no friends, and no lover. So he often walked alone in the suburbs of Paris to collect plant specimens. For joy. He wrote while recalling, and finally left the world's last work, "The Lonely Walker's Reverie." Rousseau's loneliness is not an inferiority complex of inaction, not a sorrow of disgust and despair, or a sadness caused by frustration. It is not the solitary highness of solitary self-respect. It is an emotional experience, but also a realm. It makes people's thoughts fly to the depths of the soul, so that people can see the truth of existence under the glitz. Solitude is wisely and deeply Looking at life calmly and truthfully, and reflecting on oneself, it has nothing in common with indifference, emptiness, and shallow boredom. Loneliness is often accompanied by spiritual independence, noble personality, and noble sentiment. In the history of human spirit, Rousseau Loneliness is doomed and unavoidable. The existence form of life is an individual only once. The individuality of life determines Rousseau's own concept Character and personality ideals Carton Of Cigarettes. In the world of ideas and the history of literature, Rousseau is lonely Zen.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de