Ravens vs. Broncos final: MVP

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 30.01.2019 08:05
von douhua2233 • 13 Beiträge

Ravens vs. Broncos final: MVP Authentic Patrick Onwuasor Jersey , stock-up & stock-down The Ravens started off ugly but they finished strong. Big goal line stands by the defense and a perfect redzone offense pushed this team to a 2-1 record.MVP: Joe FlaccoAnother strong game by the franchise quarterback. By the games end, Joe threw for 277 yards 25 completions. He notched one touchdown pass and added a great 3rd & 1 run for a clock-churning first down. Keep it up, Joe.Stock upJavorius Allen — A diving score and a hard run at the goal-line put two touchdowns on the board for his team. Great work by the Ravens running back.Patrick Onwuasor — A great time to tally your first interception, Peanut. If only these refs weren’t making bad calls and throwing ticky-tack penalties, he’d have a defensive touchdown.John Brown — Every week he’s made a play. It won’t stop now.Mark Andrews — Big-time catches and chain-moving runs after the catch has this rookie making waves. He’s also been taking hurdle classes from Nick Boyle.Justin Tucker — Hey refs, can you please call an illegal play illegal? No matter, Tucker completed two 52-yard kicks in the rain anyways.Kenny Young — With Mosley out, he shined in his starting debut, racking up nine solo tackles and flying to the football.Terrell Suggs — Another game, another place up on the all-time sack list leaderboard. He’s now tied for 15th. Tim White — No fumbles on the punt put him in a positive light. Sign me up.Za’Darius Smith — Another good game for the man in his contract year. Consistent pressure and a sack keep adding to his upcoming free agency.Michael Crabtree — A solid seven catches for 61 yards helped keep the Ravens’ offense moving today.Brent Urban — The big man collapsed multiple pockets. He was grinding down the interior Broncos offensive line while the rest of the crew cleaned up.Tony Jefferson — A huge tackle for a loss and he was the defender on the 4th & 6 attempt by the Broncos. Great game for the safety.Stock downBrandon Carr — An ugly game for the Ravens cornerback allowing multiple catches for first downs. He couldn’t quite handle Demaryius Thomas or Emmanuel Sanders.Special Teams blocking — A blocked punt was an ugly way to start the game. The field goal block isn’t on them, though.Alex Lewis — Bad run blocking and ugly pass-blocking get him on the stock-down list. The Ravens running woes continue on the left side of the line. In the pass-happy NFL, there seems to be no limit to the amount of throws it takes to pull out a victory.For Joe Flacco Authentic Alex Collins Jersey , however, the ceiling appears to be 48.Flacco threw 56 passes last Sunday in the Baltimore Ravens' 12-9 overtime loss to Cleveland. Flacco put the ball in the air 55 times last month during a defeat at Cincinnati, although many of those passes came after the Ravens fell into a 28-7 hole.Over the course of his 11-year career, Flacco is 3-15 when flinging at least 49 passes. The last time he won a game in that fashion was in 2013.The Ravens (3-2) obviously didn't take those numbers into account in Cleveland, when they threw 57 times compared to 25 runs in a tight game. Baltimore punted eight times, failed to score a touchdown had its run of 12 straight TDs in the end zone snapped by an interception near the goal line in the second quarter."Hey listen, you come up with a game plan throughout the course of the week and you just go out there and do it," Flacco said Wednesday. "The optimum pass and run attempts are really whatever the (heck) gets you the win."Flacco never threw 50 passes in a game over the first three years of his career. The Ravens reached the playoffs in each of those seasons behind a stout defense and an efficient running game.These days, however, passing seems to be the way to go."Around the league, especially this year for whatever reason, when you look at the stats a lot of quarterbacks tend to have a ton of passes Womens Willie Snead IV Jersey ," Flacco said. "In this day and age, 40 pass attempts is just normal. Those days when you're throwing the ball 25 to 30 times, they're lovely because you've usually completed a good amount of them and you're winning the football game."Flacco would like nothing more than to give his arm a rest this Sunday against Tennessee (3-2). That would be just fine with running back Alex Collins, who thus far has exceeded 12 carries in a game only once.Collins broke off a 19-yard run against the Browns, but for the most part the Baltimore offense relied on the pass."That was more of a game-plan kind of deal," Collins said. "They came out run-heavy and we were trying to get the play-action going."This week, Flacco will go up against former Ravens defensive coordinator Dean Pees, who should have a pretty good idea of Flacco's strengths and weaknesses."I'm sure we think that we know probably more than we actually know, and they probably think they know more than they actually know," Flacco said. "Everybody tends to think they have a leg up, but who knows?"Baltimore scored at least 20 points in 12 straight games before coming up with a clunker against the Browns. Prior to that, the Ravens received positive reviews for the fashion in which they spiced up a mundane offense with innovative plays Authentic Tavon Young Jersey , most notably those involving elusive rookie quarterback Lamar Jackson.When Jackson enters, Flacco often heads to the outside as a wide receiver. To this point, Flacco has been little more than a prop."I'm out there just standing, really trying to stay out of the way of everything," he said. "My wife told me I need to look more interested out there, but I'm just trying to stay out of it, man. I'm not comfortable out there. I don't need to get too creative."Asked if he expected to catch a pass one day, Flacco replied, "If it needs to be done, it needs to be done. But I sure hope I don't have to do that."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de