Ravens add to their strong stable of rushing tale

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 05.08.2019 03:04
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

nt"WhitePodcast Film Review Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL Draft2019 NFL DraftRavens 2019 Draft: Ravens pick RB Justice Hill at 113New Stitched Lamar Jackson Jersey ,3commentsRavens add to their strong stable of rushing talentEDTShareTweetShareShareRavens 2019 Draft: Ravens pick RB Justice Hill at 113Rob Ferguson-USA TODAY SportsWith their first of three picks in the fourth round of the 2019 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens have picked RB Justice Hill.Height: 5-foot-10Weight: 198 poundsNFL Draft Profile (NFL.com)Baltimore wants a track team and Eric DeCosta is most certainly building one. You don’t accidentally take this many quick-twitch burners and speedsters if you’re not onto something. After facing the Kansas City Chiefs last year, maybe the team caught onto the big-play threat of fast athletes moreso than the possession performers. Either way, the Ravens just scored a new running back. A quick look at the offense before DeCosta gets to the draft"Before the draft next month, I wanted to cover the current roster structure and analyze where the Ravens need the most help and which position groups are ready for action in 2019.QuarterbackLamar JacksonRobert Griffin IIIAnalysis: I’m in complete support of these two going forward. Lamar is the starting quarterback with room to grow and Griffin supplies the franchise with quality play and a mentor to further Jackson’s development. No qualms here.Conclusion: Not much that I didn’t already say. Great work by DeCosta keeping the best backup for the position.Running BackMark IngramGus EdwardsKenneth DixonAnalysis: I’m thrilled with this trio. Ingram is a great three-down caliber tailback with a lot of tread left on his tires. I’m also excited to see Edwards’ & Dixon’s return after a dominating end-of-the-year stretch. The duo, paired with Jackson Youth Lamar Jackson Jersey , found gaps behind the offensive line with ease and trucked across the field until they found pay-dirt.Conclusion: Keep the talent you have, find an undrafted player for training camp and let them attempt to usurp the three above. If somebody proves they are better than Edwards or Dixon, make room for the new man. If not, you may have a practice squad candidate for 2019.TackleRonnie StanleyOrlando Brown Jr.Greg SenatAnalysis: I’m liking the starting tandem of Stanley and Zeus Jr. It’s uncommon for a team to possess two solid tackles. It’s often only one tackle while they build the rest of the line around this player. Fortunately, Baltimore landed the Sooner after a terrible NFL Combine and now reap the rewards. I would prefer more depth here but I’m curious to see what Senat will bring after a second set of workouts and another training camp under his belt. He demonstrated some good things and I hope both Offensive Line coach Joe D’Alessandris and Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman can develop Senat into a swing tackle or better for the future.Conclusion: I’m a huge fan of drafting big guys in the middle rounds. With the team not looking for immediate starting talent, the Ravens can find some high-upside big guys to learn from the coaches who teach great technique. Half-jokingly Stitched Hayden Hurst Jersey , draft anybody from Iowa or Wisconsin as they seem to produce O-line talent like the Ravens churn out linebackers.GuardMarshal YandaJames HurstAlex LewisJermaine EluemunorAnalysis: This group is a bit worrisome for the future. Hurst, at times, dominated in the run game and blew the doors off gaps in the first and second levels for big gains. At other times, namely the Wildcard game against the Chargers, Hurst was fed to the wolves. I’m not saying that was an easy task as Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn concocted the perfect counter to the Ravens game plan with an already great defense, but Hurst was outplayed. Also Youth Hayden Hurst Jersey , Yanda hasn’t found the Fountain of Youth and eventually, he won’t be the best in the NFL.Conclusion: Early to middle rounds would be a great idea for some interior blockers. While the Ravens have a few other holes, it’s a great idea to supply their sophomore quarterback with protection. If the Ravens can avoid hanging Jackson out to dry like the Seahawks have done with Russell Wilson, they should do so. I do like the idea of finding tackles who fall a bit in the draft and bringing them in to play guard at the NFL level. It’s often an easier transition and the Ravens already have two starting tackles, therefore they can build off the ends and work to beef up the middle.CenterMatt SkuraBradley BozemanAnalysis: According to PFF, Skura is ranked 23 among centers. There is room for improvement here and I’m assuming the Ravens will seek out a player in the draft to spark competition. I also think they’re hoping Bozeman develops and is capable of either taking the starting role or pushing Skura to better his overall quality of play.Conclusion: Unless Bozeman or Skura have taken a big step forward during the offseason Stitched Justin Tucker Jersey , I suspect DeCosta is looking for a prospect in the NFL Draft. I think they’ll go after somebody who is capable of playing both guard and center to give themselves a little flexibility along the interior.Wide ReceiverWillie Snead IVChris MooreJordan LasleyJaleel ScottAnalysis: This is less than ideal. Snead, to me, is not a number one receiver. He’s an excellent player and produced the most on the team last year, but he’s not what I would call a number one. I’m interested in seeing Chris Moore receive more playing time but the Ravens need more talent in this group.Conclusion: Find a receiver, somehow, someway. The teams’ first pick of the draft should be after a receiver. Baltimore desperately needs a receiver who can be relied upon. Somebody for Jackson to lean on Youth Justin Tucker Jersey , to make his life a bit easier.Tight EndHayden HurstMark AndrewsNick BoyleAnalysis: Lamar Jackson has a surplus of tight end talent. All three will only grow as Hurst, Andrews and Jackson build something together in their sophomore season and beyond. The Ravens also re-signed Nick Boyle with a solid contract which works for both sides. Boyle is a blocking machine and he’s also known to convert big catches and gain extra yards through stiff-arms and hurdles.Conclusion: The Ravens have all three tight ends under contract through 2021, with a fifth-year option on Hurst for 2022, if need be. With the tight end unit secure, it’s time to go after other pass catchers to improve the offense.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de