2015 after joining from

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 27.03.2019 02:23
von shushu zhang • 211 Beiträge

Barnsley defender George Williams is hoping to make it two successive summers of celebration this weekend - but for very different reasons. Last year the 23-year-old earned a degree in sports science and management at Loughborough University, four years after being released by MK Dons.Twelve months later he is one game away from becoming a Championship player as the Reds take on Millwall in the Sky Bet League 1 play-off final at Wembley on Sunday. Victory for Paul Heckingbottoms side would complete a remarkable journey for Williams, who was heartbroken at his 2012 exit from the Dons.He combined his studies with playing in non-league and the full-back got his second chance at Oakwell in December 2015 after joining from Worcester.Now the chance to earn a second Wembley win of the season - after the clubs Johnstones Paint Trophy triumph - and cap off a superb 12 months is getting Williams excited.I have had a different route in the professional game, went to university and played non-league, so it means a hell of a lot to be here, he said.I graduated last year and now its nice just to focus on football. Towards the end of last season I was training and then going back to uni for lectures.I got released at 18 and Id always liked studying so I went there but my goal was to get back to full-time football and as well as that get a degree.Professional football doesnt happen for many people so I would have a career in sports science. I am glad I have done that and I will have that to fall back on whenever that day comes. Also See: Barnsley video Barnsley fixtures Barnsley stats Air Max 720 Free Shipping . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting. Air Max 720 Outlet . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. http://www.cheapairmax720.us/ . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. Wholesale Air Max 720 China . It was just time for him to make a big play. Nicolas Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 18 points, and the Trail Blazers overcame poor-shooting nights by two of their best players in a 94-90 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Wholesale Air Max 720 Cheap . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson.Buffalo Bills linebacker Kiko Alonso has been named the Pro Football Writers of Americas Defensive Rookie of the Year. The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987.dddddddddddd) Alonso started all 16 games this season for the Bills (6-10) and finished the year with 159 tackles, two sacks and led all rookies with four interceptions. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de