near the Inner Harbor, fire

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 26.03.2019 02:59
von shushu zhang • 211 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY - Injured Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook will return Thursday against the Miami Heat, his teammate, Kevin Durant said in a recent interview with Grantlands Bill Simmons. Westbrook has missed 27 games since having surgery on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third procedure in nine months. The three-time NBA All-Star tore the lateral meniscus in his right knee during the second game of the playoffs last April. Westbrook underwent an operation after that injury and had another procedure on Oct. 1 to remove a loose stitch. Oklahoma City went 20-7 this season without him. The Thunder didnt immediately respond to calls and emails regarding Westbrooks status. Oklahoma City (43-12) entered the NBA All-Star break with the leagues best record. Cheap Dave Cash Jersey . The Union looked to have grabbed a big win in the 88th minute when Amobi Okugo finally put the hosts in front. But a terrible giveaway by Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi handed Earnshaw the equalizer in the second minute of stoppage time, keeping the Union two points back of fifth-place Red Bull New York for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Cheap Phillies Jerseys China . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-pete-rose-jersey . - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Cheap Dave Hollins Jersey . Colton Sissons also scored for Milwaukee (19-12-8), which went ahead with a two-goal third period. Wade MacLeod and Greg McKegg replied for Toronto (23-12-4). Cheap Chuck Klein Jersey . Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant is back in practice with the Los Angeles Lakers, and even the five-time NBA champion gets a charge out of getting back to work. Bryant participated in his second full workout with the Lakers at their training complex on Tuesday. He still isnt sure when hell be back in uniform, but hes grateful to take the next step in his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon. "Its always a much greater appreciation for it," Bryant said, his forehead beaded with post-practice sweat. "You understand the mortality that comes with being on that doorstep. Theres always a sense of enjoyment when you come back. ... Put the jersey on, you walk out in practice, and felt like it was 97 again and I was getting my first start as a pro." Bryant isnt setting a return date, but acknowledged he could see himself returning to the Lakers later this month. Coach Mike DAntoni said Bryant will return whenever he says hes ready, although the Lakers next game against Golden State on Friday is very unlikely. The fourth-leading scorer in NBA history hasnt played since tearing his Achilles tendon in a game against Golden State in April. He did several weeks of conditioning work before returning to practice last Saturday for a brief workout. Bryant did drills and 5-on-5 play with the Lakers on Tuesday. He says hes "pleasantly surprised" by how good he felt afterward. "I just went out there and just played," Bryant said. "Just tried to do what I normally do and figure some things out about my game, what can I do and what cant I do at this stage. Just try to figure out the route." Bryant says he could adjust his game and contribute something to the Lakers right now, but he wants to make sure hes ready to play for the long haul when he returns for his 18th NBA season. "Its definitely something where youre kind of champing at the bit a little bit, but weve come so far," he said. "I want to make sure, we all do, when you step out there youre ready to go the long haul, and its not something that continues on. ... You just have to get stronger, but I could adjust my game and play at a pretty high level right now." Bryaants self-evaluation isnt about praising his strengths, such as his better-than-expected upper-body strength, but finding his weaknesses.ddddddddddddHes also withholding judgment until he figures out how his body responds Wednesday morning. "Youve got to be honest with yourself, and if you have those limitations, then youve got to figure out a way to be effective around those," Bryant said. "You cant be stubborn about that. If there are certain things that I used to do that I cant do now. I wont try to do them. Ive got to figure out another way." Bryants teammates were uniformly impressed with his condition and mobility in his first workouts back from a serious injury. DAntoni allows Bryant and trainer Gary Vitti to plot the superstars comeback pace, and the coach didnt encourage his players to go easy on Bryant. "They had better beat him up while they can, because when he gets better, they wont be able to," DAntoni said. "Im sure theyll take their shots early. ... Hes going to be a little rusty. Hes going to make mistakes. But if he feels good, and when he feels like, You know what? I can do this, then thats what he should do, and hes the only one that can (say) that." During his recovery, Bryant has spent plenty of time with Steve Nash, the 39-year-old point guard currently sidelined with the latest in a series of injuries. Nash is out for at least another week with nerve root irritation, a back problem stemming from a broken leg last season. Bryant and Nash intend to be back in the Lakers lineup together soon. Los Angeles is off to a 5-7 start in Bryants absence and with little help from Nash. But Bryant is impressed by his younger teammates, particularly Jordan Hill. The energetic big man has been outstanding since joining the starting lineup four games ago, capped by his career highs of 24 points and 17 rebounds in a win over Detroit last Sunday. "Weve got a bunch of competitors," Bryant said. "Weve got a bunch of guys that can step up and compete. Thats the most important thing. Weve got guys that are willing to do whatever it takes to win. Ive been extremely proud of the way weve competed." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de