right now, I just have to ski well

in Intern 25.03.2019 02:51
von shushu zhang • 211 Beiträge

VOSS, Norway -- Canadas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a habit of sharing the medal podium. Justine Dufour-Lapointe won moguls gold at a freestyle skiing World Cup on Saturday, while older sister Chloe captured the silver. "Its great, Im just so proud of my sisters, and Im just so happy we can all share that together," Justine said. "Its been an amazing experience just to travel the world but also compete with each other at this level. Its super great. I couldnt ask for more right now." Third sister Maxime finished 11th. Justine Dufour-Lapointe, 19, and 22-year-old sister Chloe, finished in the same order to claim gold and silver at last months Sochi Olympics, and the image of the Montreal siblings holding hands before stepping onto the medal podium is one of the most enduring images of the Games. Saturday, Justine scored 24.85 points for the victory while Chloe claimed the silver with 24.52. American Hannah Kearney won the bronze. Canadas two-time Olympic mens moguls champion Alex Bilodeau won silver in the mens event. Justine and Chloe battled rough conditions with hard snow and changing weather en route to the podium. "It was not an easy day for anyone, but really every run Ive done I upgraded a little bit more and Im really stoked and happy and I just stuck to my plan and managed to win so its great," Justine said. "And being again on the podium with Chloe, its even better. Also I get back the yellow (leaders) bib and the race right now is so tight with me and Hannah, so its really cool actually. I love it." Justine Dufour-Lapointe leads in the overall womens standings with 665 points, followed by Kearney (650) and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe (381). "Of course Im going to fight until the end to win (the overall title)," Justine said. "Its in my hand right now, I just have to ski well and hit the last World Cup (next weekend) and try to do my best so of course I want to have it." Two weeks ago in Japan, Justine won World Cup moguls gold, while sister Maxime won the bronze. Chloe took a much-needed week off after that competition and said it paid off Saturday. "After the Games, we went to Japan and for me it was hard, mentally and physically, I needed to rest a bit," she said. "So a week off was great for me. . . this week I was fresh and excited to ski." The sisters are looking forward to finally returning home after next weekend, although the Olympic stars known theyll be in high demand. "Im pretty excited, I cant wait," Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "I know that it will be a really crazy hurricane thats going to hit us, but actually Im trying to enjoy the free time and after that I will be ready for the hurricane." Russias Alexandr Myshlyaev, bronze medallist in Sochi, won Saturdays mens gold with 25.51 points, ahead of Montreals Bilodeau, and Patrick Deneed of the United States. "I felt I had a great take-off, jump and landing," Bilodeau said. "Im not sure what else I could have done. But Im just going to focus on (Sunday) and the Crystal Globe." Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que., has a 710-point lead in the overall standings, followed by his Bilodeau (699) and Deneed (382). Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was fifth in the womens event Saturday, while Christel Hamel of Montreal was 12th and Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., 16th. On the mens side, Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh of Quebec City was seventh, Simon Lemieux of Repentigny, Que., ninth, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., 12th and Pascal-Olivier Gagne of Montreal, 26th. Adidas Shoes Outlet Canada . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup. Adidas Shoes Canada Online Store . Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage. http://www.clearanceadidasshoescanada.com/ . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. Adidas Shoes Clearance Canada . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games. Adidas Shoes Sale Canada . -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do.Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Golden State star Stephen Curry scored just 23 points over his previous two games. He erupted for a season-high 40 on Tuesday. Curry shot 8-of-11 from behind the arc and contributed seven assists and six rebounds to lead the Warriors to a 114-97 win over the Miami Heat. I had some guys set me some screens that helped me get going, Curry said. It was a big night. Klay Thompson added 24 points for the Warriors, who improved to 6-1 on the road this season with their sixth straight win overall. Andrew Bogut was questionable to play with an orbital contusion that he suffered on Sunday against Oklahoma City, but he powered through the injury and contributed eight points, 10 rebounds and five assists. Chris Bosh had 26 points and nine boards to pace Miami, which was without Dwyane Wade (hamstring) for the seventh straight game. They played their best basketball in the fourth quarter, we got caught in some possessions. Their defense stepped up, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. The Heat are 3-4 wwithout Wade this season.dddddddddddd After shooting a scorching 62.7 percent through three quarters, Golden State made just one field goal over the opening 7 1/2 minutes of the final stanza. Miami failed to capitalize however, only scoring nine points during that stretch. Thompsons 3 from the right wing ended the drought and gave the Warriors a 99-95 lead. Curry then hit two free throws and was pure on a pull-up triple in Shabazz Napiers face, extending the margin to 104-95. Thompsons jumper out of a timeout capped a 14-0 run that helped the leagues best road team pull away. Mario Chalmers scored 13 of his 14 points in the first quarter, and the Heat made five of their 10 triples to lead 36-30. Miami led 62-61 after a high-scoring first half. Game Notes The Warriors are 2-0 on a five-game road trip ... Golden State shot 57.3 percent and held the Heat to 38.8 percent ... Miami has lost four of its last five home games ... Golden State has won three in a row in Miami. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de