The Panthers will face the Giants this weekend at arguably

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 22.03.2019 04:15
von zhangzk • 148 Beiträge

They appear poised for a physical game that could get ugly Wes Horton Jersey , quick.Luke Kuechly vs. Saquon BarkleyI’d call this one of the marquee matchups of Week 5, as the best linebacker in the league takes on the next multi-faceted stud at running back in the league’s future. Kuechly is an elite run and pass defender, while Barkley has shown to be a weapon at all levels of their offense. The Giants have struggled throwing the ball and protecting Eli Manning, meaning that Barkley should be a focal point for this offense. These two will clash heavily. One thing to monitor is exactly how the Giants choose to attack this linebacker corps, as Mike Shula is extremely familiar with their strengths and weaknesses.Donte Jackson vs. Sterling ShepardWhile many will look at the matchup with James Bradberry and Odell Beckham Jr Cheap Luke Kuechly Jersey , I’m watching this one. Beckham hasn’t been quite himself as of late, and should face a ton of bracketed/double coverage this weekend. What I expect to see is Eli picking on Jackson as much as possible. Shepard has played well this season, and while I believe we will see plenty of shots down the field for Beckham, the chain mover for the Giants should be Shepard as he faces off against a rookie and will likely see mostly one on one looks. Jackson is going to be tested, whether Bradberry shadows Beckham or not.Chris Clark vs. Olivier VernonI have to preface this by saying that this Panthers offensive line has been playing admirably. They are downright impressive despite all the injuries. However Cheap Christian McCaffrey Jersey , the weak link is Clark, as they’ve schemed around him and Cam Newton has avoided pressure because he’s so darn mobile. The Giants could, and really should, attack Clark with their best pass rusher in Vernon. He is passable on the left side, where Taylor Moton has been amazing on the right. I expect the Giants to challenge Clark as much as possible to challenge Cam Newton Cheap Kawann Short Jersey , and it starts with their highly touted and highly paid edge rusher. This one could get ugly.Jarius Wright vs. Landon CollinsWithout Greg Olsen, the biggest factor in the slot passing game is Jarius Wright. Cam clearly trusts him, and he’s made plays. I expect the Giants to really sell out to stop the run after Christian McCaffery ran for 180+ yards against the Bengals, and force Cam to win with his other weapons. Devin Funchess will see a lot of Janoris Jenkins, while I expect some heavy game plan for McCaffery as a receiver. D.J. Moore and Curtis Samuel should get some looks this game Cheap Greg Olsen Jersey , but Wright is the security blanket for Cam when they really need a conversion. Wright could have a career game. There are a lot of playoff scenarios to sort out going into Week 17. None of them involve the Carolina Panthers. How in the world did this happen? It is more than just Cam Newton’s shoulder injury. It was a combination of things, in all phases of the game both on and off the field. We will have the entire offseason to list them in detail but right now I just want to bitch about this sad state of affairs.We have called them the ‘Cardiac Cats’ for years due to their propensity for makes things close and thrilling. The 2018 season has been something else. Seven grueling losses each this its own formula for failure. It started with a complete blow out in Pittsburgh that may have presented the rest of the league with the formula for how to beat the Panthers. In several of the losses the Panthers had a chance to win at the end but just could not get it done. At some point in the seven game losing streak Newton hurt his shoulder. I’m still not sure when exactly it started. I just know that when in the past the Panthers would make a play to win a game in 2018 no such plays have existed in the back half of the season. In first eight games the Panthers were vintage Cardiac Cats. We first had kicker Graham Gano kick a 63 yard field goal to ruin a Giants come back win. We also had the fourth quarter comeback win against the Eagles. Those wins make this epic collapse that much harder to fathom. In spite of this whirlwind of failure the rumor is both general manager Marty Hurney and head coach Ron Rivera will return. I haven’t been one to call for their firing myself but given the way the season went down in flames in seven short weeks I’m surprised change is not being discussed.The Carolina Panthers should be printing playoff tickets right now but instead they are hoping to not take an eight game losing streak into the playoffs. As a Panthers fan I’m not really used to this. I admittedly have no recollection of the certain seasons but those are few and far between. So here we are watching simply to see a couple of our favorites play their last game. Center Ryan Kalil will be missed. So will defensive end Julius Peppers if he doesn’t return. I hope he does. I think cornerback Captain Munnerlyn has played his last game in electric blue. I have always marveled at how much bigger he played than his frame would suggest. I think linebacker Thomas Davis is not playing his last game and will be back. So how any you feeling Panthers fans?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de