trip to Hull, Evans,

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 22.03.2019 01:48
von shushu zhang • 211 Beiträge

Leeds head coach Steve Evans admits he is flattered to be linked with the vacant managerial position at Celtic, but insists he remains totally focused on his job at Elland Road. Celtic boss Ronny Deila announced on Wednesday he would be leaving at the end of the season after almost two years in the job.David Moyes, Neil Lennon and Roy Keane were immediately installed as front-runners for the post by bookmakers but backing for Glasgow-born Evans was noted throughout the day. Speaking at his news briefing ahead of Saturdays Sky Bet Championship trip to Hull, Evans, a lifelong Celtic fan, was asked if replacing Deila in the Parkhead hot seat was something he considered.I think it is flattering for any manager or head coach to be linked with any job, said the former Crawley and Rotherham boss.But you cant let it take any focus away from the job in hand. Our only focus is Hull City on Saturday and when we are finished with Hull, it will be Charlton. Deila stepping down from Celtic post at the end of the season Ive been a Celtic fan since I was two seconds old. Ill always be a Celtic fan. Celtic is an iconic football club but Leeds United is an iconic football club, so my real focus and only focus is representing this famous club.If I was offered a contract here at Leeds in the summer and Celtic wanted me, I would say no to Celtic. Ive made no secret of the fact I want to be head coach at Leeds next season.The only job that appeals to me at the minute is being head coach of Leeds United and I wont get involved in any speculation about what may or may not be.I have had a remit here from the start of the season to make sure this club is not in a relegation fight with three or four games to go and with three games to go we have a real opportunity of being comfortably in the top 10. Moyes heads betting lists to replace Deila at Celtic Park But there is a lot of hard work to be done before then. We have to deal with Hull City, Charlton and Preston and that is the only focus.Former Everton manager Moyes, who labelled Celtic as one of the biggest clubs in the world, heads bookmakers lists ahead of ex-Hoops boss Lennon, who has already said he would be keen to return to the post, and Keane, who is looking for a return to club management. Also See: Leeds see off late Wolves surge Evans confident Cook will stay Leeds Utd video Leeds Utd fixtures Cheap Nike Shoes . -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft wanted to keep Logan Mankins with the team for a long time. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. http://www.nikeshoescheapuk.com/ . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. Cheap Nike Shoes Uk Outlet .J. -- All those records, all for naught. Cheap Nike Shoes From Uk . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle.NEW YORK -- The NBA has fined Memphis Grizzlies forward Zach Randolph $25,000 for publicly criticizing officials after Memphis lost 100-92 in Houston. Rod Thorn, president of basketball operations, announced the fine Friday. Randolph was unhappy Thursday night that James Harden, who was 2 for 9 from the floor, went to the free throw line 25 times. Harden was 9 oof 11 at the line in the fourth quarter and became the first player in NBA history to register 27 points on two or fewer field goals.dddddddddddd The Grizzlies forward was given a technical late in the game. Afterward, Randolph said the officials made the matchup eight-against-five and dictated the game with what he called "horrible refereeing." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de