resisted several opportunities

in Bewerbungen 21.03.2019 01:13
von shushu zhang • 211 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldnt hide the disappointment. He was sure his Minnesota Timberwolves were going to respond in the season finale, finishing a year of unmet expectations on a high note against the lowly Utah Jazz. Instead, one of the most respected coaches of his generation watched his team deliver a lacklustre performance that in no way resembled the precise, sophisticated game Adelman has been known for over the last quarter century. Trey Burke scored a career-high 32 points to go with nine assists and seven rebounds and the Jazz avoided the worst record since moving to Utah 35 years ago with a 136-130 double overtime victory over the Timberwolves on Wednesday night. "Just disappointed," a crestfallen Adelman said. "I really thought we were going to win this game. I thought wed come out and play a lot harder, with more energy, and it didnt happen." Gordon Hayward had 23 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, and Derrick Favours added 21 points and 12 boards for the Jazz (25-57), who would have tied the worst record since the team relocated in 1979 with a loss. They also snapped a five-game losing streak and won for just the fourth time in their last 25 games. "Its way better than going out in defeat," Burke said. "Obviously, it doesnt mean much, but its our job. Like Coach (Tyrone) Corbin said, Every time you step on the court, you represent yourself and you want to put on a good showing. I think we did that." Kevin Martin scored 36 points for the Timberwolves (40-42), who missed a chance to finish with their first non-losing record since 2005. Kevin Love scored 19 points on 4-for-15 shooting in what could be Adelmans last game as an NBA coach. The Jazz were cruising with a 19-point lead in the first quarter and a 13-point lead with 10 minutes to play. But Martin scored 14 of his points in the last 5:35 of the game to bring the Wolves roaring back. His free throws with 57 seconds to play tied the game at 107, and Love missed a step-back jumper at the buzzer that would have won it. Jeremy Evans had a career-high 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Jazz and Burke drilled a 3-pointer with one minute to play in double overtime for a 130-125 lead. The Wolves allowed the Jazz to shoot 49 per cent, missed 12 free throws, and Love, who also had 10 rebounds and nine assists, was 1 for 9 from 3-point range. "If this was coachs last hurrah, its very disappointing," Martin said. "When you dont show up the first three quarters, thats what happens." Adelmans contract has a mutual option for next season. The 67-year-old coach resisted several opportunities to reveal his plans, only saying he would meet with owner Glen Taylor and President Flip Saunders, likely on Thursday, to come to a conclusion. It is widely expected that Adelman will not return. "Ive been doing this a long time and I will say this, every year it does get harder," Adelman said. "The travel gets hard. You always evaluate it every year as you go through. But you also understand you have a job that people would die for and Ive been lucky to have the job for over 20 years. Ive got to really look at it and evaluate and talk to everybody." Things are just as murky for Corbin in Utah. He completed his fourth season on the bench and has presided over a massive rebuild that hasnt given him much of a chance to pile up victories. The Jazz lost 21 of their last 25 games of the season and their fans were worried more about Utahs lottery chances than anything else. A loss wouldve left the Jazz with the fourth-worst record in the league. But because they won and Boston lost, the Jazz are tied with the Celtics, which will bring a coin flip tie-breaker before the draft lottery is held to determine who will have the greater chance to move up. The Jazz certainly didnt play to lose on Wednesday night. "Its a positive note to go out on, we got a lot of room to grow though, and we got to make sure we understand what gave us a chance to win tonight, thats staying together, working hard together, making sure were focused on the attention to details," Corbin said. NOTES: Hayward finished the season as the second player in Jazz history to average at least 16 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists in a season, joining Pete Maravich. ... Jazz C Enes Kanter sat out with right quadriceps tendinitis. ... Wolves G J.J. Barea missed the game with back spasms. ... Love crossed the 2,000-point threshold for the first time in his career with a pair of free throws late in the second quarter. He became the first player in NBA history with at least 2,000 points, 900 rebounds and 100 3-pointers in one season. Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. Cheap Dave Parker Jersey . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. http://www.cheappiratesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-roberto-clemente-jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Wholesale Pirates Jerseys . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar. Cheap Bill Mazeroski Jersey . Radulov scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Predators edged the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Tuesday night to reach 100 points for the second time in three seasons and fourth in seven.Lionel Messi has said it would be a source of great pride to meet United States president Barack Obama and his daughters after hearing they were big fans of his. During a visit to Argentina, Obama revealed that his teenage daughters Malia and Sasha were desperate to meet the Argentina and Barcelona star.The US president said his daughters are fans of the five-time winner of the Ballon DOr award and have the 28-year-old in their sights. My daughters met Pope Francis, Obama is quoted on Barcelonas official website as saying. And now they want to meet Messi, but I still havent been able to set it up.When asked about the presidents comments, Messi insisted he would jump at the chance should the opportunity arise.Obviously, I was surprised that he said that, but on the contrary, for me it would bee completely the opposite, Messi told Argentine sports channel TyC Sports.dddddddddddd Barack Obama was in Argentina with wife Michelle and daughters Malia and Sasha For me it would be a source of great pride to be able to meet him and his daughters, but obviously I know it would be complicated.I dont know whether it is possible. Maybe he made the comment because he was in Argentina but I can say I was as surprised as everyone else. Also See: Messis 117-game shot run ends Xavi tips Mahrez for Barca ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: resisted several opportunities

in Bewerbungen 22.12.2020 10:20
von Sattakingguru • 71 Beiträge

Awesome post ! Personally, I like your site. . I am so impressed to read your content. I am looking forward to the next valuable and informative concept in your blog. Overall outstanding post. Carry on :) Well done!
If Want Play Online Game Visit here:-

Satta King
SattaKing
Satta King Result 2020
Gali Fast Result

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.12.2020 10:22 | nach oben springen

RE: resisted several opportunities

in Bewerbungen 24.09.2021 08:41
von appicdirectory • 10 Beiträge

Thanks for sharing such a great information.. It really helpful to me..I always search to read the quality content and finally i found this in you post. keep it up!

How to Delete Discord Server
Venmo Direct Deposit
How to delete Facebook account permanently

zuletzt bearbeitet 24.09.2021 08:49 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de