curtain-raiser with the SF16-H

in Bewerbungen 18.03.2019 01:19
von shushu zhang • 211 Beiträge

Sebastian Vettel has rued the strategy error which cost Ferrari a likely victory at the season-opening Australian GP. After overtaking both Mercedes cars off the line at Albert Park to lead the race in a one-two formation, the Scuderias afternoon spectacularly unravelled as Nico Rosberg claimed victory for Mercedes ahead of team-mate Lewis Hamilton.While the luckless Kimi Raikkonen was forced to retire when his engine caught fire, Vettels bid for victory was scuppered by the teams decision to run him on supersoft tyres when the race restarted following a stoppage for Fernando Alonsos crash. We went for the aggressive route, maybe in hindsight we could have done something else, but Im not going to blame anyone, said Vettel after finishing third. Kimi Raikkonen had to retire his Ferrari on lap 23 of the Australian GP, after suffering a fire in his airbox Mercedes opted to run both Rosberg and Hamilton after the restart to the finish on a set of medium tyres with the German inheriting the lead when Ferrari belatedly pitted Vettel for a set of softs.I just dont think they thought that Mercedes would go all the way to the finish, observed Sky F1 pundit Damon Hill. Going to the supersofts was just a little bit too aggressive. They were pretty competitive but the supersofts just doesnt give you enough laps. Australian GP report Nico Rosberg claims victory in Melbourne Vettel added: The red flag didnt help us but we still had our chance. We didnt expect what both of them did by going onto the hardest tyre. We tried to be aggressive but it didnt work.Team boss Maurizio Arrivabene denied Ferraris strategy threw away their chance of a season-opening victory.If you look at the race, its in front of everybody, we were showing up very good pace, we were quite comfortable and after the red flag we took a decision, he said. A decision can be right or wrong, but no [we didnt lose the race ourselves].The Italian defended Ferraris aggressive choice and, although they did not win, believes they have shown they can compete with Mercedes. At that stage of the race we have to be a bit more aggressive, we could be right or we could be wrong, Arrivabene added. Sebastian was also talking about that, but in the end we were pushing like hell and Sebastian had a chance to be able to overtake Hamilton.If you want to look at the glass not half empty, we were there - this is the news. After that you cannot be happy [Ferrari didnt win], but this is racing.Australian GP driver ratingsVettel has also taken encouragement from Ferraris pace at the 2016 curtain-raiser with the SF16-H looking a match for Mercedes W07.The team seems in good shape, we know we can up our game, and we want to put pressure on these [Mercedes] guys.This is the right car that should allow us to put a lot of pressure on these guys.Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Rosberg wins after Ferrari mistake Watch: Alonso and Gutierrez crash Authentic Sam Jones Jersey . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup. Authentic Will Parks Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-devontae-booker-jersey . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . Authentic Brandon McManus Jersey .Chanathip Songkrasin opened the scoring in the sixth minute before Kroekrit found the target twice in the 57th and four minutes from fulltime.Vietnam and Malaysia play their second leg on Thursday. Vietnam won the first leg 2-1. Authentic Bradley Chubb Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS.CHICAGO -- Record-setting returner Devin Hester said Wednesday he will not be back with the Chicago Bears next season. "From my knowledge, I know that Chicago wants to go a different route with me," Hester told the NFL Network. "All I can say is thanks to the fans for their support. Theyve always been great to me. Always been loyal. I couldnt have played for a better city than those guys. At the end of my career, I do want to retire as a member of the Bears." He added the Bears are "parting ways" with him. The team declined comment. It looks as if Hester will hit the open market as an unrestricted free agent after an eight-year run with the Bears that produced no shortage of highlights. He matched Hall of Famer Deion Sanders NFL record with his 19th return for a touchdown last season, tying his friend and mentor with an 81-yard punt return at Washington in October. It was Hesters 13th punt return for a TD, extending his own record in that category. He has also returned five kickoffs and one missed field goal for touchdowns. A three-time Pro Bowl pick, Hester is best remembered by Bears fans for returning the opening kickoff in the 2007 Super Bowl for a touchdown. He ran it back 92 yards for a score in a game the Bears went on to lose to Indianapolis. Hester endured several lulls on returns during his career, particularly when the Bears tried to make him a receiver. But he showed some of his old form while focusing solely on returns last season. His touchdown return against Washington was his first in nearly two years.dddddddddddd Hester led the NFL with a career-high 1,436 kick return yards on a league-high 52 tries, and he returned five kickoffs for a team-record 249 yards against Minnesota in September. Now, it looks like hes moving on. Hester expressed interest in reuniting with former coach Lovie Smith in Tampa Bay. "I look at Lovie as my number one coach right now because hes the one that took a chance on me coming out of the draft," Hester said. "He has all my respect so if hes a guy that is going to shoot at me and want me to come play with him again, my arms are open." The news from Hester comes on the same day the Bears terminated the contract of punter Adam Podlesh and signed defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff to a two-year deal. A four-time Pro Bowl pick, Ratliff started four of the five games he played in after signing with Chicago in November. He spent the first six weeks with Dallas on the physically unable to perform list before being released in mid-October, with the Cowboys saying he failed a physical. Ratliff missed the final six games in 2012 with a groin injury that required surgery. The Bears, who had one of their worst defensive seasons ever, saw enough good things to bring him back. Ratliff had 14 1/2 tackles and 1 1/2 sacks with Chicago. In nine seasons with the Cowboys and Bears, he has 331 1/2 tackles and 28 1/2 sacks. The Bears have signed 10 players who were due to become unrestricted free agents March 11, most of any team in the NFL. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de