Then he added in English:

in Bewerbungen 13.03.2019 01:49
von shushu zhang • 211 Beiträge

ROME -- Mario Balotelli has expressed astonishment at the reaction to an argument he had with some Italian football pundits after a game on Friday. Following AC Milans 2-0 loss to Roma, Balotelli had a tense exchange with the Sky Italia TV studio hosts. Balotelli said: "When Milan wins Mario is great, when it loses Mario is bad." Told by one studio host that he doesnt move enough on the pitch, Balotelli responded: "You dont know anything about football. Trust me." His comments provoked plenty of reaction both supportive and critical, and Balotelli responded on Twitter around 4 a.m. local time on Saturday morning, saying in Italian: "Mamma mia I divide Italy in 2! Wow! While nearly everyone abroad is united with me!" Then he added in English: "What a strange game." Balotelli, whose career had been littered with controversies and clashes with both coaches and teammates, was largely ineffective against Roma and he was substituted in the 69th minute. As Balotelli walked off, he appeared to question coach Clarence Seedorfs decision to remove him. "I didnt understand my substitution," Balotelli said in the interview. Told that he doesnt criticize himself enough, Balotelli said "Im a very normal player. Its you who says Im a standout." Balotelli is having a strong season and set a personal record last week with his 14th goal of the campaign. "I chose to take off Balotelli, but when he came off he didnt say anything special to me," Seedorf said. "We shouldnt always analyze every detail, when there is something negative to say about Balo, you are always ready. There are things said and done in the heat of the moment, but then its talked about and resolved. "Hes coming off the back of many positive weeks, both with goals and with his behaviour." Balotelli has a history of being in the headlines as much for his antics off the pitch as his talent on it. He made light of his troubles in 2011 when he was with Manchester City by unveiling a T-shirt with the slogan "Why Always Me?" during a 6-1 rout of Manchester United in a Premier League derby. That came after reports that a fire had broken out at his house when fireworks were let off in his bathroom. Balotelli escaped punishment earlier in 2011 after throwing a dart at a City youth-team player. No one was hurt in the incident. Cheap Jerseys Store . - A pitch clock will be used this season during minor league games at Triple-A and Double-A, but it has been ruled out for the major leagues this year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Paypal . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. http://www.authenticcheapjerseys.net/ .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Stitched Jerseys From China . "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second.OKLAHOMA CITY - Ilya Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots as the Oklahoma City Barons snapped the Abbotsford Heats nine-game win streak on Saturday with a 4-1 victory in American Hockey League play. Bryzgalov, who was starting his second game while on a conditioning loan from the Edmonton Oilers, had a bounce-back performance after giving up five goals on 24 shots in a 5-4 loss to Abbotsford on Friday. C.J. Stretch scored twice for the Barons (7-7-2) while Linus Omark and Ben Eager added a goal apiece. Paul Byron supplied the offence for the Heat (13-5-1), who sit atop tthe AHL standings, while Joey MacDonald made 31 saves in defeat.dddddddddddd After a scoreless first period, Stretch put Oklahoma City on the board 12:37 into the second and then added his second of the game in the final minute of the period. Byron put Abbotsford on the board at 9:59 of the third period, but Omark restored a two-goal lead for the Barons while on the power play moments later. Eager added an empty-net goal at 18:27. Oklahoma City went 1 for 3 on the power play while the Heat failed to score on four chances with the man advantage. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de