"My daughter spoke fluent Chinese at th

in Bewerbungen 11.03.2019 04:33
von lina123 • 728 Beiträge

by Christine Lagat

NAIROBI Cheap Authentic Jerseys , June 16 (Xinhua) -- With his towering height, eloquence and social skills, Karungo wa Thangwa has won admiration in his native Kiambu county in central Kenya, where he fearlessly advocates for the rights of a predominantly farming community.

Both detractors and admirers are in agreement the 35-year-old father of two has pioneered a new brand of politics after he became a member of Kiambu County Assembly in 2013.

During an interview with Xinhua Cheap Wholesale Jerseys , Thangwa narrated his life journey from a village boy, a globe trotter and currently a popular county lawmaker and beyond.

"I grew up in a small village where I schooled and later proceeded for secondary education in Kenya's north rift. Passion for education lingered and I enrolled for a diploma in radio production in a prestigious Nairobi-based college," said Thangwa.

At the age of 21, Thangwa was recruited by a new vernacular radio station where he doubled as a music producer and news presenter.

Thangwa worked at the vernacular radio station for seven years Cheap Jerseys From China , before he had brief interludes with his visit to China.

His maiden visit to China in 2002 to study the Chinese language and culture marked a critical milestone in his life.

"My sojourn in China to pursue further studies marked a turning point in my life. In a strange twist of fate, my proficiency in English opened a flood gate of opportunities. I ended up lecturing English in a college located in Inner Mongolia," Thangwa told Xinhua.

He initially taught English for six months and learnt Chinese language with ease. Thangwa returned to Kenya in 2005 and was re- absorbed by the previous employer to work as a music presenter.

His two-year stint at the vernacular station as a country music presenter strengthened his grip on the predominantly elderly fan base. However, Thangwa refused to conform to the status quo and decided to seek greener pastures in China.

"My application for a job at China Radio International went through in September 2007 Cheap Jerseys China , and I gladly accepted the new offer. At the radio station, I was given the task of hosting three shows in English," he said.

With China Radio International being popular in Kenya and many other African nations, Thangwa's signature program dubbed "Music Safari" became an instant hit across the continent and elevated his status to new levels.

"The show won me fans in many parts of Africa and beyond Cheap Jerseys , and I had to use a pen name the audience could easily connect with. My four-year stint at China Radio International was a game changer," said Thangwa, adding that Chinese colleagues and the wider community treated him with decorum and kindness.

While practicing journalism in China, Thangwa's worldviews were transformed and his patriotism for his motherland went a notch higher.

"Journalism in China is about development and informing the citizenry on crucial matters Wholesale Arizona ," Thangwa said, noting that the years in China prepared him for a transformative media career back home.

When landed in Kenya in 2012, Thangwa's quest to redefine public service lingered every dawn, hence his decision to vie for a political seat later in 2013.

He vigorously campaigned on a platform of change Wholesale Atlanta Braves Jerseys , servant leadership and patriotism to the country and its people.

After clinching the Ngewa ward seat in Kiambu, Thangwa was nicknamed "the people's defender" thanks to his convincing service to an otherwise economically deprived rural community.

The unapologetic Chinese admirer stressed that Kenya would draw vital lessons from the Asian giant to accelerate socio-economic transformation.

"It is appropriate to say that Sino-Kenya partnership has been transformative. We have cooperated in diverse spheres like trade, education, culture and infrastructure development Wholesale Baltimore Orioles Jerseys ," said Thangwa, who hopes to use his position as a legislator to promote Kenya- China ties in many fields.

Thangwa's seven-year-old daughter who was born in China during the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, is relatively fluent in Chinese and has always pestered the parents to organize a visit to China.

"My daughter spoke fluent Chinese at the age of two and still retains a strong affinity to the country. Our plan is to dispatch her to China for further studies when she grows up," he said.

Ayurvedic Supplements To Increase Body Energy And Stamina Levels Naturally Health Articles | July 15 Wholesale Boston Red Sox Jerseys , 2016

Revival capsules are the most powerful ayurvedic supplements to increase body energy and stamina levels. These pills improve immunity power naturally.

The stamina is the combination of strength and energy that a human being needs to exert into any work for a period of time. It generally refers to the exertion needed to carry out any task or overcome a difficult situation. However, it might be mental activities also that need enough energy to get through a hard circumstance. If you intend to live a healthier life, it is always imperative to increase stamina level and both mental and physical levels.

There are lots of herbs that can keep you energized all the time. Ayurveda has now gathered all the essential herbs and has made ayurvedic supplements to increase body energy. Soon after you start to consume it, the effect will start to shine on you. Every moment proves for you to be filled with life and enthusiasm. The enhanced stamina level will make you an optimist Wholesale Chicago Cubs Jerseys , and life will appear more meaningful than before. Hence, increase of stamina level exerts great influence on our day to day activities.

Apart from consuming ayurvedic supplements to increase body energy, few choices of daily living will help you to get the best results out of the product.

1. Eat healthy or health friendly food will enhance your stamina
2. Stay hydrated to maintain your stamina up
3. Get a little p. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys From China Cheap Under Armour Shoes Cheap Under Armour Womens Shoes Cheap Air Huarache Ultra Run Cheap Air Huarache High Top Cheap Air Huarache All Black Cheap Air Huarache Shoes Cheap Air Huarache All White Cheap Air Huarache Burgundy

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de