Carolina Panthers fans are confident heading into Week 1 matchup against

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 08.03.2019 06:36
von zhangzk • 148 Beiträge

Dallas Cowboys Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse Da'Norris Searcy Jersey , a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Panthers fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Greetings, Panthers fans! We sent out our first FanPulse survey last week and the results are in, so thanks to everyone who participated in the survey! Let’s take a look at the answers y’all gave to the three questions you were asked.Will the Panthers win or lose in Week 1?I’m happy to see that our fan base is confident enough to give the Panthers a decent-sized cushion on Sunday. I personally voted for 10 points Michael Palardy Jersey , so it looks like I’m pretty close to the mainstream opinion on this one. I hope we’re right.How confident are you in the direction of the team?Very confident: 50 percentSomewhat confident: 49 percentMeh: 0 percentNot very confident: 1 percentNot confident at all: 0 percentIt’s amazing what a new owner can do to instill confidence in a fan base, isn’t it? I voted ‘very confident’ so once again my thoughts line up with the majority of the fan base. I’m excited to see what David Tepper can do with the organization going forward.What is the worst NFL rule?This is one where I disagree with the majority opinion. I think the helmet rule is actually a good thing because the league needs to do something about CTE and try to make the game safer. I do concede that they were a little aggressive in calling penalties in the beginning of the preseason, but when the competition committee clarified that incidental contact isn’t supposed to be flagged, the number of penalties dropped significantly. I believe that we won’t see many issues of over-officiating once the regular season starts—at least I hope we don’t.My vote went to ‘fumbling out of bounds in the end zone is a turnover’. To me, that’s the dumbest rule. The ball should be placed where the fumble occurred and the offense should retain possession Cheap Shaq Thompson Jersey , just like it is on every other square inch of the field when a forward fumble goes out of bounds. The defense shouldn’t be rewarded for failing to recover a fumble, and the offense shouldn’t lose possession because the ball landed out of bounds in the end zone when that doesn’t happen anywhere else on the field. Why do we have different rules for two nearly identical situations? The rule should be clear, concise and consistent. It shouldn’t be that hard.What do you think, Panthers fans? If you participated in the survey, feel free to expand on your thoughts in the comments. If you haven’t signed up yet and want to http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-torrey-smith-jersey , please use the link at the top of this article to join the fun!Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 15 days to go We are 18 days away from the beginning of the Carolina Panthers 2018 season. That means today we take a closer look at wide receiver Jamaal Jones.Jamaal Jones, Wide receiverBioHeight: 6’ 1”Weight: 190 lbsAge: 25College: MontanaNFL Experience: 1 yearJamaal Jones was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Chargers in 2016 and was signed by the Panthers 2017 and placed on the practice squad, where he spent the entire 2017 season.Since Jones has never appeared in an NFL game, here’s a brief summary of his college career courtesy of the Panthers’ team site:Jones is unlikely to make the roster as the Panthers already have a solid group of six wide receivers ahead of him on the depth chart, but he could be an option to keep on the practice squad in a ‘break glass in case of emergency’ role—kinda like a younger version of Brenton Bersin. The fourth preseason game will probably tell the story of what happens with Jones this season http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jarius-wright-jersey , so he’s definitely one to look for next Thursday against the Steelers.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de