The Phinsider contributor straight-up winners picks

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 08.03.2019 04:14
von zhangzk • 148 Beiträge

Week 4 The fourth week of the 2018 NFL season is about to begin. Before kickoff Youth Jerome Baker Jersey , I wanted to make sure we got our straight-up winners picks for The Phinsider contributors published. Below you will find the picks for myself along with Chris Early (Duke), Justin Hier, and James McKinney. Kathleen Noa will add her picks soon.Kathleen missed a week of picks earlier this season Youth Ryan Tannehill Jersey , so we will go by percentages for who is leading among us. I am in the lead with 64.6 percent of the picks correct so far, followed by Duke at 62.5 percent, then Kathleen at 60.9 percent and James at 60.4 percent. Justin has the cellar right now at 58.3 percent White Jesse Davis Jersey , though he had the best result last week, going 10-6. Duke and James were 9-7 on the week while Kathleen and I were 8-8.Now, let’s get to this week’s picks and see who comes out on top after a quarter of the season:2018 The Phinsider Contributor PicksGameKevinDukeKathleen JustinJamesGameKevinDukeKathleen JustinJames The NFL currently isn’t looking the other way (as it usually does) when teams violate the letter and/or the spirit of the injury reporting rules.According to Albert Breer of SI.com http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/cheap-akeem-spence-jersey , the league fined the Miami Dolphins $30,000 and coach Adam Gase $15,000 for the handling of the Week Six injury report regarding quarterback Ryan Tannehill.The fine came from the team’s listing of Tannehill as a full participant in practice on a Thursday http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/cheap-josh-sitton-jersey , even though Tannehill missed some of the first-team reps.Per Breer, the Dolphins and Gase weren’t fined for failing to downgrade Tannehill from questionable to doubtful due to a shoulder injury, in advance of the team’s decision to make him inactive for the game against the Bears. That would seem to the the more obvious — and problematic — violation of the rules.The league recently fined the Raiders $20 Youth Kenny Stills Jersey ,000 for failing to downgrade guard Kelechi Osemele from questionable to out when he didn’t travel to L.A. for a game against the Chargers. The league also could be looking into whether the Cardinals violated the rules by failing to list former quarterback Sam Bradford on the injury report, given an ESPN report that he didn’t practice for five weeks due to a bone-on-bone condition in his knee.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de