the leaf smiles to ask a way

in Intern 18.12.2021 15:10
von gdshutter • 65 Beiträge

the hand the cellular phone ruthlessly hit toward the floor in the past and said:"Original I still think to connect blessing connect Anne's ground die at the grandpa there give conceal down, wait until us to go into partnership the autumn is the leaf to solution after dropping, I again go to he asks for pardon, have never thought connect hope that dog slave unexpectedly give°ed me to sell, the grandpa makes me return to, this time, it is that the circumstance is far from good to fear, "
Several Yans in a soft voice sigh, he knows big household inside that most dazzling position's placing will have how much person before staring at, having not formally contended for at you, as long as once you carelessly made a point son mistake, will have a lot ofly person's holding tight this mistake doesn't put, think that the square tries ground to give° you draw down to trample,
Only wish this time, he can safely turn peril into safety, after all, he is very difficult again at Su Hang find out a ratio connect spirited more suitablely ally,
"Have solution ground way?"Yan a few misgiving grounds say, "at Su Hang, I am to need you very much this helps, we ground's planning haven't started, give up so a ground of words, is really some unfortunately, "
Connect spirited to fists a fist, the facial expression determination ground says:"Stop worrying, I can't fall flop ground so quickly, just, perhaps later I can provide a ground of help for you and then would be little many, "
Several Yans clap face spirited ground shoulder, say:"Stop worrying, as long as your ability the safety pass good, behind ground matter, hand over to us to come to do, "
Hear this not to calculate to honestly comfort, connect spirited to unexpectedly feel to move,
The west mountain sanatorium not only is only an old man to retire to enjoy life a ground of place, but also still has the nations top-gradely medical equipments, many identities specially the old man can not stand ground in the hospital that kind of environment, would not like to leave home too far and run to Beidaihe again, choose west mountain this scenery is beautiful, the mountain clear water show ground place to carry on a treatment to rest and recuperate,
The doorway that is heavy to diagnose operating room, a group of persons stand anxious wait for over there,
The autumn of the leaf is dressed in white big Gua, one face is bitter mutually must stand in the crowd, the Shi Mo is thick, shell gram loose iron cow and but signed husband and wife to all round to please to ground with and from the Yan city at his surroundings, Tang Guo and leaf's spare time the doctor expert's groups is discussing what affair,
This time, Tang Bu Yi hasn't delivered, the surgical operation hasn't formally started,
Ever since that time the old headman suddenly told him in this small hours, this surgical operation from he lord knife after, he then didn't sleep to feel so much for a night,
Is a ground, he is worrying,
Originally he is proudly a man, regardless is to oneself ground a martial arts still medical skills all has enough self-confidence, certainly, there is also appearance,
But, this surgical operation allows him to change the ground lose confidence,
If, just say if, oneself has no to save Tang Bu Yi ground life, Tang Guo Hui can't hate he or she lifetime?
Meeting, will can not definitely release bosom ground,
He knows this risk, if he enough held, does he have already begun in person and how can and farawaily give° the old headman to pull Su Hang?
This dead what idea is the old headman exactly a dozen of grounds?
"How can and suddenly change a person?"Chen Mo Nong similarly confuses to don't understand, clearly say like from grandpa Ye lord knife ground, why today suddenly again became a leaf for autumn?
The autumn of the leaf hates a ground of tooth Yang Yang and says:"I ain't clear either, I ran to seek that old headman this morning, he said a his hand twitch, can not move, "
See a leaf for autumn earth's surface feeling on Tan Te of face, Chen Mo Nong pulls him ground hand, emphatically kneaded to knead, be like can give him the confidence so ground, say:"It doesn't matter, grandpa Ye since agrees to let you lord knife, affirmation is he well trusts to the your ground ability, have to not have a psychological stress, like to do, "
The leaf is one Ai in the autumn center of earth, Chen Mo Nong seldom active to oneself on his/her own initiative mean become intimate with, more can't at oneself ground parents' in front does to like this and intimately act, today when wear public with parents ground to pull they ground the hand is really 2 people acquaint with to love each other ground the first time,
"Do you have so confidence to me?"The autumn of the leaf smiles to ask a way,
"H'm, " Chen Mo Nong emphatically nods,
"If person otherly, I will have no mental burden ground to try, but this person is Tang Guo Di's father, if after surgical operation fails, do you feel how the circumstance will become?"Leaf ball open heart the ground say,

Kyle Schwarber Jersey
Mark Grace Jersey
Nico Hoerner Jersey
Ron Santo Jersey
Ryne Sandberg Jersey
Sammy Sosa Jersey
Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de