dislike very much

in Intern 16.12.2021 03:20
von gdshutter • 65 Beiträge

The shell gram is loose with Han You and traverses just to walk here toward the leaf autumn.Hear Sung allegorically words.2 people mutually see a to smile.Then the shell gram Be loose to say with a smile:"The leaf is little.See to your evening ground time afraid is have no spare time.I and Han Shao but want alone and helpless Ling Ding."
"Ha ha.We also get their wes to seek some funs.The this nobody of 12 officers ordered?Walk.We seek 12 officers to drink.The Qi officer suffered an injustice.We comfort consolation."
2 people and leaf the autumn beat voice hello empress.Then leave.Sung parable catches a leaf autumn lichen to put.1 would not like to let go of power.
"It is alas."The autumn of the leaf sighed tone.Say:"Leave.I send you to return to."
Although Sung parable makes the leaf send her to go home to inebriate to spread the reason that can not drive by herself for autumn.But after waiting she to get on the car, not only have no a silk to inebriate Tai, on the contrary Ji absolute being status best, the autumn Tong shears water.The eye pupil thief bright thief being black to slip away is bright, small mouth also the Ji Ji Cha Cha ground keep on talking without stop.
"The autumn of the leaf, I have been wanting to ask you, your effort is whom to learn.
"Old headman."
"Old headman is who?He is to isn't fierce, you learn an effort from the how old beginning and hear that is doing force very tired and rights?"
"Teacher.It is severe.It is 4 years old.Rightness.
Sung parable ruthlessly stared a leaf for autumn a see the appearance heart that he with concentration drives to cherish again for no reason the ground Be good to get up, smile happily ground to say ∶ "leaf autumn, do you come to Su Hang for the sake of Guo Jia's business this time?Want to be foolish how long?Tomorrow noon make the elder sister come out to have a meal together not very good?"
"Tomorrow noon occupy."Ye Qiu refused to say.Old headman and iron cow are coming tomorrow.His affirmation is going to the train station greet.
The facial expression of Sung parable is one Jiang, then says with a smile ∶ again"do not relate to.Tomorrow evening all right.Always had no matter in the evening?"
"The evening also occupies."The autumn of the leaf says.Although old headman tomorrow noon arrive, but want to accompany him to the condition that the west mountain sanatorium calls on Tang Bu Yi in the afternoon, don't know to can perform operation in the evening.
The facial expression moment of Sung parable is pale, tightly close lightly lips, the double eye crueltily stares a leaf autumn, small face Xuan however desire Qi ground appearance.
"The autumn of the leaf, do you dislike me very much?"Sung parable blows very thin lips to say.The in the mind feels a good injustice, don't know what is the row son, the eye socket is getting moister.
Sung parable is an intractable but very and strong female kid.See not to get other people to fall tears most at ordinary times.In the her eyes, she feels the performance that that is the weak.
Oneself unexpectedly today tears but be free from control ground have to flow down.
The parable doesn't cry.
Forbid to cry.
Sung parable tightly catches oneself under the skirt of thigh, dye into the fingernail in treasure blue the meat of the thigh to choke of living painful living painful, the Yang rises a face, think that will soon the tears of tears overflow to pour to return to
"Sung parable, you want to be lasting of proud at first is a person.Not the ability is despised."Sung parable in mind and ruthlessly says to oneself.
Although the autumn of the leaf didn't see the facial expression of Sung parable,the autumn of the leaf can feel her this momentarily sad.Or say to is emotion to lose control.Slightly sighed an one breath, said ∶ "have no."
"Have no?Your facial expression makes me feel that I makes people dislike very much.Would not like to with I together you keep saying, I didn't pull you again."Sung parable voices all soon took to cry a chamber.
Feel the tears wanting run off again.Sung parable loudly shouts a∶ "need not you sent me to go home.Park the car.Give me the parking."
"Now can not park the car."The autumn of the leaf tooks a look after death of the car flow and refuse to say.
"Will park the car.I don't want to see you again.You not is dislike me?I also disliked you now.The penny is a to don't see you, either."Sung parable grasps steer device and wants to beat a steer device dynasty simultaneously.Drive leaf autumn to push away behind.She stretches again feet to trample a brake.
Car suddenly, then with more quickly the speed hurtle forward.
Because the leaf autumn is by foot give°ed her leg to poke aside behind.She carelessly give°ed the accelerator to keep on trampling again.

Travel Jewelry Case
Jewelry Boxes
Womens Jewelry Box
Girls Jewelry Box
Travel Jewelry Case
Jewelry Gife Boxes
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de