state to have a problem

in Intern 20.09.2021 06:38
von gdshutter • 65 Beiträge

The other people see old Liao's whole body poor and envious mutually, but the simple department Tu silently but not and so feels.
If doing not dislike is too disgusting, with the words in"in the lover's eyes Shih Tzu" describe also all can, the other people looking at a that girl to be like sow, but you feel the way that the looks is like fairy, appreciate, the angle is each different, department Tu silently see Liao learning soldier's one eye and then turning to°from bad impression good will, really being "recognizes clothes not to recognize a person".
Old Liao sees out of from the department Tu silently of the look in the eyes F seem to be more to pack pitifully and then can get his pity, seek a wooden bench to sit down, say:"Taking charge of Tu minister is a form master, I always strictly request a student and let them give attention to both cultural knowledge and morals accomplishment at the same time.You also know two conditions of semesters for two years how, I answered the son under the sistuation that the milli- has no knowledge, because the background is too thin.The result is also very tiny, but more or less has some progresses.You see, front soon just won turning of whole school football league match Huan, this can explain a problem very much.Football is a group athletics item, need 11 people's Jing to try a match, obtaining the champion was the students academic association incorporation, mutual aid, love, the embodiment of enterprising etc. spirit.What did this explain?Explaining is a but companion, the students change is what big, the achievement how makes people focus attention, probably in the another class calculate not last what, but once you want our class, last term doesn't speak discipline, the character is lowly, just short short[one] month time, progress how huge."
Take charge of Tu silently dark great he talks in proper form, smile way:"You emphasize your class is very good, but why be my head quarter come from your class to allow complaining of teacher Ke?"
Liao learns a soldier to say that the intact words start complainant:"The etc. isn't to discuss the problem for complaining now, but I have another a problem, two years two classes of students differ have nothing to say, they have been already complained every day, why don't oneself do form master?They where know be used as form master of the pressure born by me is big 10000%?I have a nightmare every evening.Then is to long-lastly suffer from insomnia, daytime also hard control emotion, worry anxiously, forgetful, suffered.I am doubly endured long hardship by mind, do they know?Isn't only such, I still want to teach student better under the pressure, four words, misery."
Took charge of Tu to silently originally remain smile status, the sunlight was very bright and beautiful, so he the mood today was very good, but the good heart feeling was broken.Liao learns the soldier's words to make him want to see that form master and seek temple snow Lin complaint first, then seek him to complain.The nobody was in a couple of days one thing, but had no at that time, the long form master that pass through molestation accumulated Yu under be stimulated by the very naughty student mental illness.This matter brought about controversy at that time, the parents reaction was very vigorous, temple snow Lin almost left office, and his seat was also precarious.
Now Liao's learning the hard water that the soldier vomits almost is as exactly the same as that mental illness, let to take charge of Tu to get a shock silently, the favour says:"Teacher Liao, your pressure is a lot too big, should take a rest more rest, I can suggest toward the board of directors for half month, holidays to you, the salary shines on to get, how?"
Liao learned a soldier to incredibly have some to move and uttered the way of Chi Chi:"This …….Isn't that all right, does the white take half month of money?And, the children are about to examine."
"If you make sure your own mental state to have a problem, I suggest that you do toward the board of directors a detailed application reports, temporarily serves as a language teacher but not appropriate form master, do good towards working out a problem willing so."
Take charge of Tu silently still really Kui not is the reputation of full of slab of stone, literally speak a few lines and then knot.If the words of not appropriate form master, small and blue fall get not also kill oneself?Teacher Liao wants to don't dare to think as well, directly refused his good intentions and said:"Take charge of Tu minister, I don't want to extort toward the school because of this matter what benefits.Today come to seek you are such, we the class be had a classmate good both in character and scholarship, but done not know what circumstance under violated Chiu's director, two words of Chiu's director don't say and give a demerit for him to punish, this is a how heavy stroke to a kid who is developing, probably, he probably from the self-degradation, from now on deprave is a crime madman,

Travis Etienne Clemson Jersey
Trevor Lawrence Clemson Jersey
George Kittle Iowa jersey
Lamar Jackson Louisville Jersey
Cole Tracy Lsu Jersey
Derrius Guice Lsu Jersey
Devin White Lsu Jersey
Donte Jackson Lsu Jersey
Grant Delpit Lsu Jersey
Greedy Williams Lsu Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de