and part of it was left t

in Intern 23.05.2020 03:25
von ylq • 18 Beiträge

What is the New Year in your mind? Is it a red envelope? Are you playing games? Is it a firecracker ... no, not at all, I am most looking forward to the Chinese New Year, because the Chinese New Year can do something different from the usual: Lens 1: The chicken is killed for the New Year Marlboro Lights, of course, the delicious chicken is on the table. Watching grandma kill the chicken, I saw that grandma put the hot water into the basin prepared in advance, and then let grandpa grab the feet and wings of the chicken. Grandma took the shaking kitchen knife and first put the hair on the neck of the chicken Pull out, and then cut the blood vessels on the neck of the chicken with a knife, and blood flows out of the neck of the chicken. At this time, the chicken is finally dying and struggling. After a while, the chicken will not move. Grandma put the chicken in advance. Washbasin lens 2: Burning fire students should have seen their parents cooking at home, but today I ��m going to take you to a different kind of kitchen. See, this kitchen is not used for cooking. The gas is a large stove made by myself. There is a big and large pot on the top. The firewood is used as fuel. The grandma said that this is called a large stove. It used to be used for cooking in urban and rural areas. Now the urban living conditions are good. It ��s not used anymore, it ��s still kept in the countryside, but it ��s only used occasionally. At my request, this year ��s New Year ��s Eve dinner was burned out of this big stove. My brother and I volunteered to take on the work of burning wood and firewood. hair Cai cited small, then heat is added or to reduce the number of wood based cooking. This is the key to cooking, too much wood is easy to scorch, otherwise it is not easy to cook. Cooking with a large stove is really a skill. Under the guidance of my grandmother's hands, my brother and I managed to complete this task Parliament Cigarettes. Shot 3: After a busy afternoon eating New Year ��s Eve dinner, I finally made a table full of dishes with everyone ��s efforts: Look at the chicken that is still alive and kicking, fish, and now has been moved to the dining table by grandma, except for the chicken Ah, fish, and all kinds of delicious vegetables grown by grandma. My brother and I like to eat grandma ��s spiced beef. It ��s time for dinner. With the order of grandma, our girls will prepare them in advance. The dishes were served on the table one by one. Everyone sat around the dining table and chatted while eating. Dads and moms reported to the grandparents about their work for one year. My brother and I reported on our one-semester study. This time The younger brother of the exam is better than me Newport 100S. I secretly decided to surpass my brother next semester. Then the elders gave me and my brother a red envelope. My brother and I planned to take part of the red envelope for my dad to invest, and part of it was left to buy school supplies. The annual New Year ��s Eve dinner ended with a blessing of blessings. The students watched my family ��s New Year and must be very moved!

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de