In the long river of my

in Intern 23.04.2020 02:54
von ylq • 18 Beiträge

In the long river of my memory, there was joy and sadness, but many things passed away with the wind. But there was only one thing that frightened me, which made me unforgettable. I still feel terrified when I think of it. I remember that in early 2002, a fire broke out on the fourth floor of the building opposite my house. What happened is that it was a beautiful day. I went to school as usual in a humming key. What I did not expect was that the danger came this morning. When I went home at noon, I discovered a fact that I couldn't believe Carton Of Cigarettes. TheI remember when I was six years old, my parents took my grandmother from my hometown to my Wuhan home Marlboro Cigarettes, and wanted my grandmother to live here for a while. When I came home from school that day, when I saw my grandma, I looked at my grandma with a smile, "Grandma is good." Grandma also smiled at me, and I can see that Grandma was very happy to see me. After saying hello to my grandmother, I started to "do" homework, but my grandmother came to our house and seemed to help. Grandma wanted to help her mother cook, but she didn't let her and asked her to sit and rest. Grandma sat on the sofa "numb" as she watched nothing Marlboro Gold. After finishing my homework, I was entrusted by my dad to take my grandma out for a walk. Grandma and I went out and took her around in the Evergreen Garden, teaching Grandma the way home. When we got home, it was already evening. We just entered the house. My mother said it was ready for dinner. Our family sat together and ate delicious food. Dad said while eating: "Mom, there is nothing to go out tomorrow. Don't go too far and go to a place you are familiar with." Grandma nodded with a smile and agreed. The next afternoon, Grandma might feel a little bored and really went out for a walk. When I woke up in the afternoon, I thought that my grandmother had been out for a long time, and it should be home. So, I went to my grandmother's room, strangely without the shadow of my grandmother, I went to the bathroom, the kitchen, and looked upstairs to see if Yifan still couldn't see her. In a hurry, I quickly reported my grandma to my dad. When Dad heard it, "Go" and got out of bed, and then our whole building issued a thin "scream"-"AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhHHH-Dad quickly took out his mobile phone, dialed Grandma's mobile phone, but the phone "Shutdown" is displayed! Dad stomped on his feet; mom and sister talked about the loss of grandma, and our whole family acted together to find grandma. Originally, I was the youngest to stay home and wait for my grandmother to go home. I might be too worried about my grandmother. I want to find my grandmother as soon as possible. I have to contribute a small amount of strength. sister. My mother and I, my father and my father, went from our community to find grandma separately. Thinking of the places where grandma might go, supermarkets, parks, and none of the places to be found, but it was nowhere to be seen. "Dad, wouldn't it be the grandmother who was hit by the car," I guess. "Talk nonsense, you crow mouth." Dad reprimanded me. "Husband, let's call the police," my mother suggested. Dad couldn't tell the time to call the police. Let's find it by ourselves. We searched separately. Suddenly, I thought of a place where I came here with my mother flying, "Grandma, you must wait for us here" I was looking forward to. "Grandma, grandma" I saw a very familiar back in the distance, really grandma, and finally found the grandma who "looked forward to N long". Grandma is sitting in the lounge of the property. Nothing was said, we took our grandmother home, and we all returned home with all of us, all tired and exhausted, so hungry that our breasts were stuck on our backs. . When I was eating, I wanted to ask my grandma what was going on today, but I just wanted to speak, and then I stopped, because, when I watched the family crying and laughing, I couldn't stop laughing. originally beautiful
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

nach oben springen

RE: In the long river of my

in Intern 12.11.2020 11:31
von Sattakingguru • 71 Beiträge
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.11.2020 11:31 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de