ave additional chances to shine, as

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 14.01.2020 07:21
von elaine95 • 179 Beiträge

Can the Undefeated Rams Really Make a Run at 16-0? | The RingerWe all want this. But can it actually happen? We’ve got a tough road ahead Gerald Everett Jersey , this article does a great job of breaking down why could go 16-0, and also covering the very important why not’s.Aaron Rodgers ‘Hot’ After Ty Montgomery Fumble Cost Him Last Shot at Win | Bleacher ReportThank you Ty Montgomery. Just know that not everyone is mad at you.Week 8 NFL Team of the Week | PFFAaron “The Sackmaster” Donald makes the list this week. Duh.Rams QB coach Zac Taylor listed as favorite to be Browns’ next head coach | Rams WireAfter losing their collective minds in putting the highest odds on Sean McVay becoming the next Cleveland Browns HC, they seem to have decided to take a more realistic approach. If this turns out to be the case, next season would be Goff’s third QB Coach in three years.Sean McVay: Cooper Kupp has a “very good chance” to return for Rams this week | Pro Football TalkReynolds has done a nice job filling in, but it’ll be good to have #18 back.The Winners and Losers From NFL Week 8 | The RingerMy favorite line from this piece:Rams listed as underdogs for first time all season vs. Saints in Week 9 | Rams WireWhen we did our season Win-Loss Staff predictions here at TST, I had the Saints down as our first loss. At this point Eric Weddle Jersey , I stand by that. The wins have come on thinner, more tenuous margins as the season has progressed, and with the New Orleans Saints and Drew Brees, you can’t flinch. I hope we pull this out, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the perfect season ends here.L.A.mbeau Field? Packers fans invade Coliseum, only to see their team lose to Rams | OC RegisterThe Packers fans were loud and proud during the game on Sunday. But in the end http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-cooper-kupp-jersey , it didn’t matter. More Draft speculation from around the Rams-verse!"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Random RamsdomRandom Ramsdom 4/9: The Draft is fast approachingNew,3commentsMore Draft speculation from around the Rams-verse!CDTShareTweetShareShareRandom Ramsdom 4/9: The Draft is fast approachingMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsSocial Roundup: Making a difference in old stomping grounds | The Los Angeles Rams Official SiteA nice roundup of what the Rams players have been up to on social media.Rams lucked out by never expressing serious interest in Antonio Brown | Ramblin’ FanI don’t think luck had anything to do with it.Los Angeles Rams: Todd Gurley’s knee could open another door | FansidedMalcom Brown could have additional chances to shine, as could people further down the depth chart.Rams hosting pass rusher Jaylon Ferguson for pre-Draft visit next week | Rams WireApparently the theme for this season’s draft is linebacker, linebacker, linebacker.Cardinals potentially trading Josh Rosen to Redskins only helps Rams short term | Ramblin’ FanIf they move on from Josh Rosen, that means they’ve probably taken Kyler Murray. That could spell trouble for the Rams long term.2019 Rams Mock Draft Roundup: Sixth Edition | The Rams Official SiteMocks! I don’t understand them Womens Tyler Higbee Jersey , but people like them so here’s a roundup.BYU LB Sione Takitaki visiting Rams ahead of 2019 NFL Draft | Rams WireThe Rams still need to figure out depth at linebacker, this could be a solid pick to help with that.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de