Step noI can go on to confuse you furth

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 13.01.2020 02:54
von gsnoopy520 • 595 Beiträge

The other day I got a call from a friend of mine about an earlier conversation we'd had. Here's what we talked about: Years before he had started a company which has now grown to the point where it has many offices across the USA. On the surface it doesn't sound like there would be much to be unhappy about does it?

The problem was that his "baby" (as most entrepreneurs tend refer to their businesses) had become bloated and lost its "personal" side. Long gone were the days when everyone still knew each others name. I sensed his frustration so we talked about a few ideas that might help.

Fast forward to our second call: "Josh you won't believe what I did" Cheap NFL Jerseys From China , he said. I could tell by his enthusiasm that whatever it was it had certainly made a difference in him from the last time we'd talked.

He went on to tell me that he started dialing up his company's other offices. Each time the receptionist answered he would say "Hi (name not mentioned for privacy reason) I just wanted to take a second to personally introduce myself and to tell you how much I appreciate you being a part of our organization".

Then he would ask the receptionist to please forward his call to the local manager which in turn would put him on for a short conference call with the members of that office.

Sounds like a pretty simple plan doesn't it? Nothing particularly extraordinary about it until we start to think about the end result! You see by doing such a simple thing he was re-building the sense of community back into the organization from a "top down" approach!

Now here's the really exciting part! It works just as effectively no matter what walk of life we choose to apply it to, business or otherwise. Keep your interaction with people on a personal level. Be professional, but at the same time let them know that they're valued... To your success, Josh Hinds

About The Author:

Josh Hinds of specializes in helping people to achieve maximum success and live the life of their dreams. He is also the co-founder of - visit now to hear leading motivational speakers and authors share their tips and advice with you.
Everybody has great ideas. The world is full of people with great ideas that have gotten nowhere. If all the ideas thought up and dropped were miraculously revived and made into reality, we'd probably have world peace, hungry children would be a thing of the past Cheap NFL Jerseys China , our cars would be running on air without losing horsepower and there'd be about 14,000,000 new flavors of ice cream, most of which would suck, but, Girl! would we have some choices!

Truth is Cheap NFL Jerseys , one of the most conductive wires that our Creator installed in us was the one that goes to our lazy switch. You know, you get this outrageously productive idea and begin research and then you find some guy is working on the idea in Poughkeepsie so you figure he's got more resources than you, and, hey, that bud of Humboldt AK-47 looks pretty good, got a light?

And that brilliance goes into the ?Never To Be? pile while you Cheap Sports Jerseys , sitting in the dark from the electric bill you never paid, wonder why the world didn't seek you out. You know -- in fact, you're the ONLY one who knows -- that living inside of you is the key to the mysteries of the Universe; shelf space with an ordering system that guarantees you'll always have the right lid for its corresponding plastic tub.

In fact, if you DO have this living inside you, DROP THIS ARTICLE AND GET TO WORK! Nothing I could share with you would be more valuable to the world than that.

Now my call to action is not really directed at you if you want to be an expert. If you want to create something like that shelf space, then you need to buy the book ?Ten Ways To Establish Yourself as an Inventor Cheap Authentic Jerseys ,? which, if you give me another forty minutes, I'll write and sell you. Actually, here's a sneak peek!

?I probably better give you the Step now, so I can go on to confuse you further?

STEP #7: HAVE SOMETHING PROPRIETARY

Chances are, you're reading this because you really don't have anything tangible to show for your life. Like me Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , probably everything you've created in life has been soundly rejected ? no matter how brilliant the idea.

The point is, just an idea is not enough. People gotta see it. Okay, okay, I know, you've had those great ideas, you've made them live in the form of art Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , and music, and books and business proposals and defense motions, and people HAVE seen them and then said, ?What?? and you've lost. It's true for me, it's probably true for you, no matter how good I think the execution of my ideas have been Cheap Jerseys From China , they've never found their marks.

The problem is you've followed the traditional route; you've put your heart's work out there and asked people to evaluate it on its merits.

What a mistake!

The most important thing that I keep going back to time and again is perception. You're simply getting your work out to the people who do not connect with it. They don't connect with it because there's not the perception that what you have has been deemed valuable by someone else first.

The key to the Universe is this: ?It's all a numbers game.? Reality is, if you actually did do all the footwork and spend all the time, you eventually would find that one person who adores what you offer and can make you rich instantly. All right, maybe you'd die first, but when you carry a mantra like that in your head, you'd still die hopeful.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de