The was a brute of a man and he gets paid to throw t

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 06.01.2020 04:17
von zhangzk • 148 Beiträge

After the Lions announced the deal for Rashaan Melvin https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , the cornerback used social media to thank the Raiders organization and apologize for his play last season. It didn’t work out for Melvin in Oakland after he signed as a free agent last offsason. He made only seven starts, getting benched in favor of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. “I greatly appreciate the Oakland organization for giving me the opportunity to further my career this past season,” Melvin wrote. “I respect the Raiders organization; I respect the tradition; and I respect the die-hard fans that has and will forever believe in Raider Nation. I feel like I cheated the fans and organization and [the] long list of players that came before me that made the organization what it is. It was always a lifetime dream of mine to wear the silver and black. It really hurt me that I wasn’t able to be myself and play the style of play that I know I was capable of playing. To all my guys in that locker room, I appreciate you guys for making the year special through everything. I cherish the relationships that were created on and off the field. I respect you guys, and I wish you boys the best. Y’all ball out for the city of Oakland one more time or for however long y’all [are] there. Respect!”Melvin’s deal with the Lions is for one year and $3.5 million. He reunites with Lions head coach Matt Patricia Derek Carr Jersey White , whom Melvin played for in New England.“I’m thankful for every opportunity God has placed in my life,” Melvin added on social media. “We all must go through some things to get to what is actually meant for us. Excited about this next step.” Following the Raiders addition of tight end Foster Moreau in the fourth round of the draft earlier this month, the Raiders parted ways with Lee Smith. The big blocking tight end had spent his first..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕After 4-year stint in Oakland, tight end Lee Smith shuffles back to BuffaloNew,20commentsPDTFollowing the Raiders addition of tight end Foster Moreau in the fourth round of the draft earlier this month Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , the Raiders parted ways with Lee Smith. The big blocking tight end had spent his first four seasons in Buffalo before landing a free agent deal with the Raiders prior to the 2015 season. Now he is returning to Buffalo to finish his career where it started.The 31-year-old signed a three-year deal to return to Buffalo where Bills fans will undoubtedly welcome back his hard nosed, play-through-the-whistle style. At 6-6, 269 pounds, Smith made other tight ends look like regular sized humans when he stood near them. hat weight around on the field, tossing potential tacklers around to open holes for running backs and give his quarterback time to throw the ball.Smith was a defender of his quarterback off the field as well as the most vocal defender of Derek Carr when Carr was receiving some harsh criticisms last season.You won’t find a more team oriented guy than Lee Smith. He took a restructured deal prior to the 2017 season Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , the final season of his original 3-year deal with the Raiders. Then he was lost to injury four weeks in and re-signed to the team on a friendly 1-year deal to return last season.The Bills and their fans are lucky to have him back. Follow @LeviDamien

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de