“He was our number one guy coming out [in 20

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 24.12.2019 08:03
von elaine95 • 179 Beiträge

As of this writing Khalen Saunders Jersey nfl draft , Kansas City Chiefs starting center Mitch Morse is still in the concussion protocol. His backup, Jordan Devey, was placed on injured reserve earlier this week with a torn pectoralis major. That leaves the Chiefs with a vacancy at the starting center position as the team prepares to face the Denver Broncos this Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. It certainly isn’t the best week for offensive line injuries with six-time All-Pro linebacker Von Miller coming to town.Asked about the position on Wednesday, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid was not ready to name a starter.“Brett (Veach) has done a good job of bringing guys in,” Reid said. “Austin (Reiter) is here and he has experience, so he can step in if needed, and Jeff Allen can play if needed. Andy (Heck) does a great job of rotating those guys during practice, now and OTAs, and then during training camp. Everyone can kind of work into all the positions. We don’t get concerned about that, we just try to move forward. If you can go then you can go Eric Murray Jersey , if you can’t you can’t, and we move on.”Tim Fuller-USA TODAY SportsReiter, who played center in college, signed on with the Chiefs in early September. He started one game at center for the Cleveland Browns back in 2016. Allen offers the versatility to play center but has never started there in 62 career NFL starts, according to Pro Football Reference. Offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy offered little clarity when asked on Thursday morning.“We’re just working through the process,” Bieniemy said. “Like I’ve said, we’ve rolled a number of guys there. Hell, you may even see me play center. Coach (Andy) Heck has done a good job with those guys. He’s coached them all up, so whoever’s up, that guy will be ready to play.”Denny Medley-USA TODAY SportsThe first of two unmentioned candidates to fill in at center are Cameron Erving Kendall Fuller Jersey , who did so for the Chiefs while Morse was out due to a foot injury this offseason. He also started 12 games at center for the Cleveland Browns back in 2016. Erving has been the Chiefs’ starting left guard every game this season.The second unmentioned candidate is Jimmy Murray, who was promoted to the 53-man roster from the practice squad on Tuesday with Devey heading to injured reserve. Murray is a 6-foot-5, 305-pound undrafted free agent who played center at Holy Cross.“He’s been working real hard all the way through training camp,” offensive line coach Andy Heck said of Murray. “He’s a smart guy, he’s athletic, and he works hard, so we love that. He’s got his nose to the grindstone. Again, in my opinion, you can’t have enough people on your roster that can snap the football. He’s one of those guys that can do that, and he’s been working really well. I think we got a good one there.”MY PREDICTION: Reid often preaches starting the five best players along the offensive line Sammy Watkins Jersey , and my best guess would be that he leans on experience in this case. Erving has worked with Mahomes and has played the most NFL games at the position, so I bet he slides over from left guard. Andrew Wylie either stays at right guard, where he started last game, or slides over to left guard, where he worked out in camp. In either vacant guard spot—whether it be left or right, that’s where I see Allen coming in.My best prediction at the starters, Sunday? Eric Fisher, Andrew Wylie, Cameron Erving, Jeff Allen Anthony Hitchens Jersey , Mitch Schwartz (L-R) Butker is reportedly locked up with Kansas City through 2024." FanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Dixon’s MailbagStagner ThingsSummer of SpagsLottery Tickets ’19Training Camp NotebookTailgatesLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Chiefs sign Harrison Butker to five-year contract extensionNew,101commentsButker is reportedly locked up with Kansas City through 2024.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Chiefs sign Harrison Butker to five-year contract extensionTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesThe Kansas City Chiefs have signed kicker Harrison Butker to a contract extension, the team announced Thursday, via its official Twitter account. NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported the deal is for five years and worth “roughly $20 million.” The contract should keep him in a Chiefs uniform until 2024.Butker, 23, had been on the books to make $645,000 in 2019 after signing his exclusive rights free agent tender this offseason. The extension prevents Butker from becoming a restricted free agent next offseason. The Chiefs originally signed Butker off the Carolina Panthers’ practice squad back in October of 2017. Carolina had drafted Butker in the seventh round of the 2017 NFL Draft.[Butker] is a good kicker,” special teams coordinator Dave Toub said back in 2017 after the Chiefs acquired him. “He was our number one guy coming out [in 2017] as a rookie, we had him ranked number one. So if we were going to draft a guy he was going to be the guy we would probably target. So we felt good about him coming out, we just weren’t looking for a kicker at that time. It’s funny how things work and now all of a sudden we’ve got him. We’re happy with him Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , he’s a good kid.”As a rookie, Butker set the single-season franchise record with 38 field goals (of 42) made, won multiple AFC awards despite starting in just 13 games and was named to the PFWA all-rookie team. In 2018, Butker hit 24 of 27 field goals, making 65 of 69 extra points. He has made 2 of 3 field goals and 11 of 11 extra points over three playoffs games for the Chiefs.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de