o laugh, and once sat side by s

in Intern 21.12.2019 08:36
von ylq • 18 Beiträge

When I was still struggling to find the subject matter of writing, I accidentally saw an article that seemed like a trace of electric current, which touched the softness in my heart. A few shortgood article does not require gorgeousness, but it must be unforgettable. The author's freehand writing, fluent text, and various emotions linger in the text, making me deeply feel the youth she brought to me. Everyone's youth is crazy, because we all have a hot heart, youth is public, we are arrogant. I still remember that hot summer of the sun, the first time I met you, met, and finally the last parting. The help of classmates, the support of friends, the teacher's teachings, the comfort of parents mokingusacigarettes.com, and the stubbornness and disapproval, the more frustrated and brave myself, all are the best memories of the old classmate's record, yellowed paper The last crooked text appeared in front of my eyes and was printed in my heart. The heart-warming message has a fascinating past. Words and words are seen in the eyes, and every bit of it melts into my heart, and my thoughts are like breathing. Can't stop. It's another summer, and there are many books in the same classroom, but it's not us who sit there. Here I want to write down the beauty of youth with the best words. On this journey, all the endings have been written. When the happy laughter sounded, the tears of parting quietly set off Marlboro Lights. Time is coming and going in a hurry, bringing us a beautiful but slightly regretful memory of youth. At a time when we are ignorant of youth, we may still complain at school that time is passing too slowly. It was found that many things had not been done before, and many people were reluctant to do so. The people who used to chase our dreams have to go their separate ways in the blink of an eye. Teachers who once did not like it, hated people, homework that they did not want to do, and school uniforms that they did not want to wear were so reluctant at this moment. summer. The tears that could no longer hold back burst out, all the words that had not been spoken remained in the last hug, and the tears baptized each green face, and our youth was gone forever. Because of this, we must cherish time, in the best time, seize the opportunity to stay in the classroom every day to study, work hard, step by step closer to the distant dream, live up to our youth, love our loved ones and the motherland. Everything about us. At the same time I call on everyone: don't live yesterday Marlboro Cigarettes, let alone tomorrow, laugh at yourself today. The wind blows petals like a broken streamer, and your face shakes, shakes, and becomes the most beautiful embellishment in my life, in this youthful season. I remember when I was young, you love to talk to the sky, I love to laugh, and once sat side by side under the tree, the wind was screaming at the treetops, I do n��t know how to fall asleep. Playing the respite of youth, Yi Yangli gradually forgot the color, the twilight years, the sensual description, returning to the thirteen-year-old branch, burying them in tears with tears in the heart, suddenly remembered the words, and missed the time together Do you remember me? As the author puts it, youth is a book that is too hasty.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de