h this with a sense of hum

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 19.12.2019 09:30
von elaine95 • 179 Beiträge

The Cowboys agreed to terms with defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence last week. That came a week after a trade for defensive end Robert Quinn. The Cowboys still don’t know whether defensive end Randy Gregory will be available for the start of the season http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-matt-haack-jersey , but they’re hopeful. Their trade for Quinn, though, had nothing to do with Gregory’s indefinite suspension, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said. It merely was an opportunity the team couldn’t pass up, getting a proven pass rusher from the Dolphins for a sixth-round pick in 2020.“[Defensive coordinator] Rod Marinelli had everything to do with really making that decision because we we hear about a rotation, and we think about a rotation,” Jones said. “Forget the uncertainty about Gregory with his availability. I’m positively looking at Gregory as it pertains to our future. I really am. That covers a lot of ground Womens Laremy Tunsil Jersey , but I’m pretty positive about that and very comfortable that we’ve got a good future here. And I think that. I don’t know that, but I think we’ve a good future. Quinn was there and an opportunity for us and a wise decision with Gregory standing there even without the issues and with Lawrence over on the other side. Quinn was an opportunity we couldn’t pass up even without that. He gives you those unique skills and gives us a [formidable] threesome. He’s a proven, competitive player. He gives you that.“With pass rushers, you can’t get enough of them, but the point is you don’t ever get a chance to get enough of them. You don’t ever get a chance to. So he gave us a chance to do that. It was a unique opportunity. Some of these things, you just have to be ready to grab the train when it comes by. And he does that, and not so much about the questions about Gregory Mike Gesicki Jersey , but that’s logical. It does make all the sense in the world, but if you could have all three of those guys on any given Sunday. . . At the end of the day, I don’t know that there’s a more important thing that pressure on the quarterback.”Quinn has raised a fist during the national anthem in the past, and the Cowboys have made it clear players won’t protest during the national anthem. They are one of the few teams never to have a player protest during the national anthem.Jones, though, doesn’t expect it to be an issue with Quinn.“We all know where we stand with the Cowboys. It’s not a concern of mine,” Jones said. DDG@nashmax73Cannot express how much I hate Thursday Night Football.It’s such a bad idea and road teams on short rest lose 90% of the time or so it seems.And it’s been almost 10 years (2009) since Miami beat the Carolina Panthers on TNF.Regardless http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-kenyan-drake-jersey , I’ll try to put a positive spin on our game tonight at the Houston Texans.At least we aren’t forced to wear those hideous all-orange ColorRush uniforms!#FinsUpBACKSTORY & OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER:As a lifelong fan of the Miami Dolphins, going all the way back to the Stone Age of the early 1980s, I’ve learned that fandom isn’t always epic highs & euphoria. Hell, if the post-Marino era has taught us anything it’s that we as a franchise & fan base have been mostly spoiled for the bulk of our existence thanks to the leadership of “The Don” Shula and The Right Arm of God, Dan Marino.Since both stepped aside by the spring of 2000, the past 17 years have been about as fun as an involuntary colonoscopy thanks to poor leadership and mismanagement. Sure, we had that epic 2008 season Womens Walt Aikens Jersey , and a damn fine hot streak in 2016 that got short circuited by a cheap shot, but life as a Dolphins fan has been tough of late. Enter the #DolphinsDrinkingGame. What started as a sarcastic coping mechanism has manifested itself into a fun thing we can all participate in, provided we act like adults.And now comes the part when I implore you to approach this with a sense of humor and that whole “adult responsibility” thing. First, if you’re going to partake with adult beverages, do NOT get behind the wheel. Getting yourself and/or others hurt or killed is never worth it. Call a cab, request an UBER or get a designated driver. Second, nobody is saying you have to play along with alcohol. Feel free to use whatever beverage you like - ethically sourced non-GMO coffee DeVante Parker Jersey , Earl Grey tea or even some dank runoff from Lake Okeechobee.((censored for naughty words - sorry folks))

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de