From arm strength and athletic ability

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 14.12.2019 03:11
von zhangzk • 148 Beiträge

Raiders-Chargers viewing guide: Game time Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , TV schedule, online streaming, announcers, odds, more Sunday the Raiders head to Los Angeles where they will be looking for their first win in 24 years. To be fair, they’ve only had one shot since then. It was the 2017 season finale and they lost to the Chargers, and Jack Del Rio was promptly fired, ushering in the new Jon Gruden era.Now Gruden will get his shot to see if he can perform better in LA than his predecessor. His 1-3 Raiders are coming off their first win of the season facing the 2-2 Chargers whose two losses are against the league’s only two unbeaten teams (Rams, Chiefs).Game picksRaiders depth chartInjury reportGame DetailsLocation: Stubhub Center, Carson CAGame time: Sunday, October 5 Bo Jackson Jersey , 1:05pm Pacific (4:05 pm ET)TV channel: CBS — California, western Nevada, southern Oregon(Do I get the game?)Online streaming: NFL Game Pass (Live audio, replay after it's over)Radio: Bay Area KCBS-740 AM, select games on 95.7 The Game and 106.9 KFRC-FM. Las Vegas 102.7 The Coyote, 720 AM (Bret Musburger, Lincoln Kennedy) | Full listingsOdds: Chargers are 5-point favoritesMatch-up history: Raiders lead series 62-52-2Announcers: Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce AriansEnemy blog: Bolts From the BlueTwitter: @SilverBlakPrideFacebook: Please like us! We now know that head coach Jon Gruden and new general manager Mike Mayock will lead the Oakland Raiders into the future. The next person down the chain of command is the quarterback and there are many that doubt Derek Carr will be that guy. When asked about it at his introductory press conference, Mayock sounded fairly non-committal about it.“That’s really part of my study right now,” said Mayock of whether Derek Carr is the future of the franchise. “Bottom line https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , it’s easy to pick names right now, but I’m not going to make a comment on anybody on the current roster until I’ve done a complete deep dive and I’ve had a chance to meet with all of the coaches.”The next day, he on NFL Network that day, Mayock sounded a bit more solid on Carr. He sounded like he wants to give the $100 million QB another year.“I had him as the No. 20 overall pick in the draft so I had him as a 1st-round pick coming out of Fresno,” Mayock said of Carr. “He can spin it with anybody and I think that’s the key. he’s as good as anybody out there. Now do you have to protect him? Do you have to get him some weapons to fairly evaluate the quarterback position? I think you do.”Mayock has been the voice of reason on matters regarding the draft for years on NFL Network. Now, he’s an official voice of reason in Gruden’s ear and there’s plenty of reason in his voice in regards to Carr. There is no Andrew Luck or Patrick Mahomes in the draft this year. So rolling with the 2016 NFL MVP candidate in his second year in a new system doesn’t sound like a bad idea. And if he can’t get it done in 2019, the 2020 draft figures to have some solid QB’s.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de