rl=http://www.Patriotsjerseyproshop.com/joejuan-williams-jersey/]Joejuan Williams Jersey Draft[/ur

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 27.11.2019 04:55
von elaine95 • 179 Beiträge

The 49ers used their franchise tag on kicker Robbie Gould Steve Grogan Jerseys Stitched , but a report indicates that they may be looking in another direction at the position.Matt Maiocco of NBCSportsBayArea.com reports that the team is interested in Stephen Gostkowski. The longtime Patriots kicker became a free agent at the start of the league year last month.Gould has not signed his franchise tag and the team could and likely would rescind it if they were to strike a deal with Gostkowski to take his place. Gould expressed some interest in exploring free agent opportunities before the 49ers opted to use the tag earlier this year.49ers General Manager John Lynch said last month that there was still a chance of striking a long-term deal with Gould, although interest in Gostkowski would suggest that things are not progressing all that quickly on that front.A report last week indicated that talks between Gostkowski and the Patriots about a new deal haven’t heated up. There’s been no word of other teams making a run at the 13-year veteran. Browns coach Freddie Kitchens won’t complain about officiating, because he likes money. But since he doesn’t have to worry about being fined for complaining about the media, Kitchens will complain at will.Kitchens complained on Friday to the media about the manner in which the media interpreted receiver Jarvis Landry‘s “we’re gonna win” remarks from Thursday.“I would like to address that,” Kitchens said regarding the concept that Landry guaranteed a win. “I think I do a pretty good job of communicating with you guys and telling you as much as I can from a truth perspective. I would just like the same in return from you guys when you are talking to our players. Everybody in here knows that Jarvis was not guaranteeing a win. He was asked what do you want to accomplish after the bye, and he stated we would like to go win or something in that realm. New England was never mentioned so for you guys to do that Youth John Hannah Jerseys , I think it was very unfair.”Well, Freddie, in the interests of respecting the truth, here’s what Landry was asked: “Now that you guys are all rested up, what’s your sense for how the Browns are going to do coming out of the bye?”And here’s what he said in response to that question: “Well, we’re gonna win. We’re gonna win. It’s just that simple. We’re getting guys back healthy again John Hannah Jerseys Stitched , and we’re gonna win.”Kitchens can try to say that Landry said something other than what he said, but that’s what Landry said. He was either specifically guaranteeing a win in their next game, or he was generally guaranteeing a win in every game to be played. Regardless, he repeatedly said, “We’re gonna win.”And yet Kitchens, reflecting the two-plus-two-is-five vibe that currently dominates partisan politics Infant Joejuan Williams Jersey , insists that there was no guarantee.“We do not guarantee anything,” Kitchens said. “These guys have never guaranteed anything. They have guaranteed that they would go out and give their best, and I think that is what they have done.”That’s fine. But Landry said what he said. The toothpaste has violently escaped the tube, and nothing Kitchens says now is going to scrape it off the wall.Wouldn’t it be better to say, “I know what Jarvis said and Jarvis knows what he said, but he didn’t mean it that way”? That could be far closer to the truth than what Kitchens said Friday. Besides Joejuan Williams Jersey Draft , it would make his attack on the media for not residing within the boundaries of the truth slightly more credible (or slightly less incredible) if Kitchens were doing the same. He’s not.And it’s not as if Landry has never made a bold claim when it comes to the Patriots. In 2017, Landry vowed that the Dolphins would sweep the Patriots. And he later reiterated his position during the 2017 season, as the two games against the Patriots approached.The Dolphins did not sweep the Patriots in 2017. The Browns, who already were going to have their hands full with the Patriots on Sunday, will face an even stiffer challenge, because no matter what Kitchens says now Joejuan Williams NFL Jersey , the Patriots regard Landry’s remarks as a guarantee. As does anyone with eyes and/or ears and common sense.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de