he children are already familiar w

in Intern 22.11.2019 07:44
von ylq • 18 Beiträge

Mother hands line, wandering clothing. When I saw the poem in Mengjiao, there was always a warm current in my heart. I looked at the mother of Mengjiao and thought of my mother. The most profound thing that reminds me is the serious illness that I got when I was eight years old. It was a cold night, my fever was not retreating, my face was burnt red and red. The mother who was next to me was anxious like a hot pot. The ants on the top, I was at a loss. Seeing that I had taken the medicine was still not effective. My mother discussed it with my father and was ready to go to the hospital. At that time, I didn��t buy a car, only a motorcycle mokingusacigarettes.com. My father and mother took me. Sandwiched in the middle, my mother was afraid that I was too cold in the car Cigarettes Online, and took out my coat and covered it on me. That night, the cold wind screamed, and the street lights seemed to be too cold to shine. The motorcycle carried our family of three to the hospital. I was facing my father and sitting with my mother. �� whistling through our ears, in the vague memory, the mother��s red cheeks and The trembling through the arms passed and became the cold winter night left to me. The deepest imprint. In that scene, I can't help but look back and wet, and my family affects my heart. The motorcycle rides for about half an hour and finally arrives at the Municipal People's Hospital. My father took me to the emergency department. After hanging the number, my mother took me to the ward to make a drip. Dad told me: "If you sleep, sleep for a while, I will pay you." "I didn't want to say anything when I had a fever. I nodded and fell asleep on the bed. I woke up in the middle of the night, and opened my eyes and saw my mother's face Marlboro Cigarettes. Mom." Seeing that I woke up, I touched my forehead with my hand, and the frowning brow was slightly relieved. My mother gave a long breath and said to me: "The burn has already been retired. We will go home after the bottle is finished. You can sleep for a while. "I nodded, but I couldn't sleep this time. I looked at the medicine in the bottle and dropped it down, thinking about what the mother had said. The mother leaned against the bed, gradually." The past was confused, and the worry and exhaustion of the night made the mother seem to be a lot older. She was wet and wet and her hair was tightly attached to her face. She was already exhausted. I looked at it and thought that tears could not help but sneak down quietly. "You can be warm, filial piety, and dear," "The three characters are in the middle of the word, the children are already familiar with, we can only be self-satisfied. How can we pay off this love of parents? I think, in the future In the days, I will turn this grateful heart into action, dedicated to the mother, dedicated to the loved ones who loved me.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de