The team announced that Josh Woodrum

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 31.10.2019 03:33
von zhangzk • 148 Beiträge

Washington has a three-way competition for the starting quarterback job Ryquell Armstead Jersey , but they’ve been carrying four quarterbacks on the roster in training camp.They still have four quarterbacks on hand, but the identity of No. 4 changed on Sunday morning. has been placed on injured reserve and that they’ve signed Jalan McClendon.Woodrum tore his pec in Thursday’s game against Cleveland. The team worked out quarterbacks, Connor Cook was among them, before signing McClendon.McClendon signed with the Ravens after going undrafted in April, but only spent a few days with the team before landing back on the street. He played in nine games and made one start for Baylor last year after enrolling at the school as a graduate transfer from N.C. State.Washington also signed defensive back Dejuan Neal and linebacker Darrell Williams. Linebacker Garrett Sickels and wide receiver T.J. Rahming were waived to keep the roster at 90 players. Chandler Jones‘ 41 sacks over the past three seasons are more than any other NFL player. Jones is among the best pass rushers in the game http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-gardner-minshew-ii-jersey , even if one statistical site left him off its list of top-50 players. The Cardinals pass rusher likely will carry that as a chip on his shoulder into this season.Jones, 29, hasn’t yet forgotten the Patriots traded him three years ago, though he understands it was a business decision.“I feel like at any time I can be traded,�? Jones said Christian Wilkins Jersey , via Kyle Odegard of the team website. “It might sound bizarre to say, but I’m someone who has been in that situation. I’ve been traded before and that little sense of rejection is a crappy feeling, honestly. That’s what drives me. That’s what motivates me. I never want to get traded again.”Jones, who signed a five-year, $82.5 million extension in 2017 http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-deiter-jersey , is on the move from defensive end to outside linebacker. The scheme, the position, nothing seems to faze Jones. He just continues to produce with four consecutive seasons of double-digit sacks.“It’s not about getting double-digit sacks,�? Jones said. “The big thing is just being consistent. Speaking from a coach’s perspective, you want a player that’s consistent. You want a player that you know what you’re going to get day in and day out Garrett Bradbury Jersey , on and off the field. A lot of that gives credit to some of my numbers, and hopefully I can stay consistent.�?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de