you saw. I’m trying to spring DJ. I’m trying to spri

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 23.10.2019 09:25
von elaine95 • 179 Beiträge

The Cowboys did not sign Earl Thomas as many expected and many Cowboys fans had hoped. They didn’t sign Eric Berry or Clayton Geathers either.Instead T.J. Hockenson Jersey , George Iloka was the safety who joined Dallas on a one-year deal.“This defense plays into my strong points,” Iloka said, via the . “I’m versatile, and I can do a lot of things. I’m a physical safety. I like to come up in the run game support, set the edge Jahlani Tavai Jersey , take on blockers and make an impact.”The Cowboys plan on having Iloka play strong safety with Xavier Woods remaining at free safety. Jeff Heath, last year’s starter at strong safety, would return to being a backup.“My goal is to have the best year of my career,” Iloka said. “If I do that, everything else will fall into place.”Iloka Will Harris Jersey , who turned 29 on Sunday, has played 99 games, starting 79, in his seven seasons. He signed a one-year deal with the Cowboys.Iloka said he’s in “prove-it mode” every year.“My expectations are to make a difference and to prove the Cowboys right for bringing me on,” Iloka said. Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess is set to become a free agent in the offseason and it appears the Panthers are getting a jump on acclimating themselves to life without him.Funchess was in on at least 71 percent of the team’s offensive snaps in each of the team’s first 10 games of the season Austin Bryant Jersey , but missed Week 12 with a back injury and has returned to see much less playing time in the last two games. He’s played 61 snaps over the last two weeks and has just one catch.DJ Moore, Curtis Samuel and Jarius Wright have been seeing more action, but Funchess says that he’s not stressing over the change in circumstances.“Nothing is frustrating,” Funchess said, via Joe Person of . “I’ve gotta be smart with my back and make sure everything’s good. And when I’m out there Rashan Gary Jersey , try to make sure my guys can make a play, as you saw. I’m trying to spring DJ. I’m trying to spring [running back Christian McCaffrey]. I’m trying to spring everybody. Just make sure my body is healthy and try to do what I can for the W.”The Panthers season has gone off the rails during their current five-game losing streak, so it’s not surprising that the team would be looking for the right mix of players to get a better result. Should they fail to settle on one that wins them Monday night’s game against the Saints, the end of the season and Funchess’ potential exit will feel much closer.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de