WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 S

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 18.09.2019 05:45
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

It’s game two of our Saturday doubleheader"easonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsGreatest Playoff Win of All Time TournamentGreatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , Game 10New,16commentsIt’s game two of our Saturday doubleheaderCDTShareTweetShareShareGreatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament, Game 10It’s our Saturday doubleheader, as the quarterfinals of our Greatest Playoff Victory of All Time Tournament continues. As always, I’ll give some highlights of each game, and I’ll put a poll at the end. The poll will be open for about 24 hours, you guys get to vote, and the winner by popular vote will advance. We had no upsets in the first round, so now we’ll see who gets a spot in our Final Four with our next matchup: the 1976 NFC Championship against the Los Angeles Rams versus the 2004 Wildcard against the Green Bay Packers.1976 NFC Championship against the Los Angeles Rams: The Vikings and the Rams had a pretty significant rivalry in the 1970’s, and it seems like they met in the playoffs every year. If ever a Rams team was going to knock off the Vikes, it kind of felt like 1976 was it. The two teams had played to a 10-10 tie in week 2, and the Rams opened up this game by marching right down the field. But their drive stalled at about the one inch line, and on the ensuing field goal attempt Adult Cameron Smith Jersey , the kick was blocked and returned 90 yards for a touchdown by Bobby Bryant. That set the tone of the game, as the Rams just seemed to shoot themselves in the foot as much as anything. They managed to get to within 17-13 by the start of the fourth quarter, but a Sammy Johnson 12 yard TD run sealed the game, sending the Vikes to their fourth Super Bowl, and third in four years.2004 Wildcard game against the Green Bay Packers. The 2004 season was the Mike Tice era in a nutshell. At times, the VIkings looked like world beaters, while at other times they couldn’t get out of their own way. Needing a win to clinch a playoff spot the last week of the season, they lost on the road to Washington, and Randy Moss infamously walked off the field early. The Vikes still backed in as the last wildcard, though, and went to Green Bay, where no one...not even the most ardent Vikings fans, thought they had a shot. But the Vikes dominated the Packers.Future Vikings great Brett Favre threw four picks Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , was sacked four times, and never really got in sync all day. On the other hand, MVP runner-up Daunte Culpepper was spectacular. He threw for 284 yards and 4 TD’s, two of them to Moss. The Superfreak’s second TD over Al Harris essentially ended the game, and culminated in the now legendary ‘Moon over Lambeau’, which in fact was not a disgusting act. The Vikes won 31-17, and for me, this was one of the most gratifying wins in team history. Walking into Lambeau and slapping around their most bitter rival, who was pretty much everyone’s darling to go to the Super Bowl, was just glorious to watch, from the opening kickoff to the final gun. Dad’s blog (my kiddo is helping me write tonight) He says "GO VIKINGS"" Open ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: July 9, 2019New,802commentsDad’s blog (my kiddo is helping me write tonight) He says “GO VIKINGS”CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Minnesota Vikings News and Links: July 9 Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , 2019TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Jorge Lemus/NurPhoto via Getty ImagesMerry Tuesday, y’all!I have a little help from my kiddo as I write this tonight, he’s not able to sleep. So, you may see occasional sentences that make more sense than you’re used to seeing when I put this together by myself.Around the DN since our last open thread:Climbing the Pocket will be joining the Daily Norseman, per GreatOdinsRaven.Ted has masterfully constructed a guide to help you decipher the multitude of training camp cliches you are bound to hear.Stephen Weatherly and some of his fellow Vikings are helping to educate kids about unhealthy relationships. I love seeing our guys do things like this for the community, I doubt we’ll ever really know how many lives an event like this may change for the good. All seriousness aside, I wonder if they consider Vikings fandom to be an unhealthy relationship?Other NFL news, other sports news, and random oddities and annoyances:The Sporting News has a list of NFL quarterbacks with the most to prove.Not wanting to be left out of Independence Day festivities, a deer decided to join beachgoers in Michigan. I’m guessing he didn’t bring his own beer, those deer never do.We come to today’s media selection:Kiddo wants to see the roundabout video, so here’s the evil Merrill roundabout. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-Leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t tip the cows, and try the blood sausage.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de