The Panthers’ linebacker had another All-Pro season in 2018.

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 09.09.2019 03:16
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomPanthers LB Luke Kuechly is still elite Youth Trai Turner Jersey , in case anyone has forgottenNew,43commentsThe Panthers’ linebacker had another All-Pro season in 2018.ESTShareTweetShareSharePanthers LB Luke Kuechly is still elite, in case anyone has forgottenPanthers linebacker Luke Kuechly continued to display his brilliance throughout the 2018 NFL season.This past season could have been a lot uglier for Carolina if Kuechly didn’t continue to display his greatness. The first team All-Pro produced 130 combined tackles (20 of those were tackles for loss) Stitched Trai Turner Jersey , two forced fumbles, two sacks, one fumble recovery Youth Ryan Kalil Jersey , and one interception this past season. In 2018, Kuechly produced the eighth-most tackles out of any other defensive player in the league. That places him in the NFL’s top ten for having the most combined tackles for the second consecutive season. Pro Football Focus recognized Kuechly’s elite season here:Kuechly’s overall grade is the perfect display for his insanely high football IQ. Much of his dominance comes from his knowledge of the game. However, what is most impressive about the way he plays is his effort. His relentless effort is what makes him consistently great.This has to be one of my all-time favorite Luke Kuechly highlights Stitched Ryan Kalil Jersey , because it shows exactly what I mean when I mention his effort.Plays like these are what make Kuechly a future Hall of Famer. I can’t wait until we see him in Canton someday. The Panthers will play without wide receiver Torrey Smith against the Steelers on Thursday night.Smith has been ruled out for the third straight week with a knee injury. A short week was always going to be tough for a return to action and Smith’s absence from practice the last two days all but assured he’d be missing another game.Devin Funchess, D.J. Moore, Jarius Wright Dennis Daley Carolina Panthers Jersey , Curtis Samuel and Damiere Byrd will be Carolina’s wideouts.Four other Panthers received questionable designations for Thursday night, including center Ryan Kalil. Kalil has not practiced due to an ankle injury and head coach Ron Rivera indicated he will be a game-time call against Pittsburgh. Tyler Larsen would start if Kalil can’t play.Rivera expects defensive end Mario Addison and safety Eric Reid to play despite shoulder injuries. Linebacker David Mayo (groin) rounds out the group of questionable players.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de