jumping will be required because General Manager Kevin Colbert quashed that theory on Wednesday.“Le’Veon is still a great player

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 03.09.2019 08:28
von elaine95 • 179 Beiträge

After the Jets fired General Manager Mike Maccagnan last week Phil Haynes Jersey , one of the names floated as a possible addition to the personnel department was NFL Media draft guru Daniel Jeremiah.Jeremiah has worked for the Ravens as a scout and Mike Mayock jumped from a similar job to the Raiders this year, so it wasn’t out of left field that Jeremiah could make the move. It appears Jeremiah will be staying put Ugo Amadi Jersey , however.Jeremiah said on an NFL Media podcast that he hasn’t had any conversations with the Jets.“Look, I haven’t said anything on any of this stuff with the Jets Dwayne Haskins Jersey ,” Jeremiah said. “The reason I haven’t said anything [is] I have not been contacted by anybody with the Jets. I’m very happy doing what I’m doing here. I couldn’t be happier, things couldn’t be better.”Eagles exec Joe Douglas was quickly identified as a candidate to replace Maccagnan and there’s word of interest from the team in hiring Peyton Manning D.K. Metcalf Jersey , but head coach Adam Gase remains the interim G.M. for now. Running back Le'Veon Bell will be a totally unrestricted free agent come March 13.There’s been speculation since last season that the Steelers might use a transition tag on Bell in hopes of getting better compensation back than they might wind up in line for through the compensatory draft pick system. That would have involved a lot of jumping through hoops, including Bell’s willingness to sign the tag and let the Steelers trade him after two years of acrimony because of franchise tags.None of that jumping will be required because General Manager Kevin Colbert quashed that theory on Wednesday.“Le’Veon is still a great player http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-barton-jersey ,” Colbert said, via Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com. “We can’t afford to use any other type of tags. Le’Veon will be an unrestricted free agent at the start of the new league year.”Bell’s agent can start talking to teams on March 11 and the No. 7 free agent on PFT’s annual list probably won’t be waiting long to hear from teams interested in getting him on the field for the first time since 2017. Whether those teams are looking to pay what Bell was hoping to get from the Steelers will be a big storyline in the early days of free agency.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de