The 49ers showed interest in trading for Odell Bec

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 06.08.2019 08:46
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

kham before Beckham was dealt to the Browns last month and their search for receiver help will now move to the draft.A couple of possible targets who played college ball in the SEC are spending time with the team on Tuesday. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that former Ole Miss wideout A.J. Brown and former South Carolina receiver Deebo Samuel are visiting the team.Brown lands in many projected first rounds DeForest Buckner Jersey , but the 49ers are almost certainly not going to take him with the second overall pick. The 49ers also have the No. 36 pick and players don’t always go as early as outside opinions would suggest, which joins potential trades as a reason to get to know Brown even if he’s not going to be the second player selected in Nashville.Samuel is generally expected to go after Brown, which may make him likelier to be around at No. 36 come the end of the month. This is a skill that should be vetted at the draft phase." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsJimmy Garoppolo ranks No. 6 on SI’s list of players chugging beer. New,31commentsThis is a skill that should be vetted at the draft phase. PDTShareTweetShareShareJimmy Garoppolo ranks No. 6 on SI’s list of players chugging beer. It’s a slow weekend thanks to camps winding down and the San Francisco 49ers not having much news we haven’t gone on about, but there are still rankings for various skills and positions. One of those rankings isn’t just for the 49ers, but the NFL at large and concerns the quarterbacks . OK, it’s who chugs beer the best, but it’s still a definitive list and Jimmy Garoppolo is No. 6Look, I don’t know where this quarterback beer chugging thing came from Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , but it seems to be the new statistical standard to judge a signal caller by. It’s only a matter of time until beer chugging ability affects Madden rankings. Regardless of its origins, SI.com’s Jimmy Traina put together a list of the best beer chuggers in the NFL.You’ve got your Tom Brady and Baker Mayfields topping the list (understandable) and ahead of Patrick Mahomes is Jimmy G. Number six: I think this was what was missing from the 49ers State of the Franchise event. A mug, an amber ale, and Jimmy G downing the thing with a stopwatch nearby. I would mark out if it was a competition against his offensive lineman, Mike McGlinchey. Do you think this ranking is too low? You’ve seen Brady chug beer, right? Do you think Jimmy G has that shut down? And yes, those of you who came in through the homepage link. This is also a demonstration. There’s been a lot of claims of us putting in clickbait lately. All of them false. I found this a perfect time for us to have a lesson on what clickbait actually is. Now this my friends, is clickbait.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de