The Vikings began their first of two joint practices with the Jacks

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 27.07.2019 07:45
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

Bort Armon Watts Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , Bort, Bort, Bort _onville Jaguars..._*Blake Bortles*Jacksonville's quarterback Blake Bortles came to TCO looking fired up for the upcoming season. He didn't play well, and he looked particularly poor in redzone 11 versus 11 period. Bortles threw 5 interceptable balls, and Harrison Smith got his hands on two of them. The Vikings secondary made things hard for Bortles, but he made some poor decisions.*Forbath vs. Carlson*By now, the Vikings should have decided Daniel Carlson is the place kicker, and cut Forbath. On Tuesday they both kicked six field goals, and they both made all six. Wednesdays practiced both kickers were up and down. The Vikings will need to make a decision very soon as a courtesy to Forbath.*The Trenches*Admittedly Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , the Jaguars looked stout on both their offensive and defensive lines. The Jaguars offensive of line gave Bortles plenty of time(to make a bad throw/decision), and won most of their battles against the Vikings defensive line. Their defensive line gave the Vikings offensive line a tough time. Calais Campbell is a massive human being, and showed his strength a few times against Riley Reiff.*Mike Hughes is still very good*No words are necessary...Thursday Open Thread: August 30th, 2018 Good Morning!Hope you’re having a great week and looking forward to the onset of the regular season. I know I am because I can watch all the regular season games (thank you Sunday Ticket) but in the meantime we have a preseason game tonight with the Vikings v the Titans. I’ll probably follow online as the replay isn’t scheduled until Sunday, September 2nd at 0400, (got the DVR setup just in case yo). Yeah I know it’s preseason and the final preseason game at that, good luck to the roster bubble guys as they battle for their future in football. In the meantime, while we’re waiting impatiently for the regular season we’ll continue with our daily thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies Armon Watts Jersey nfl draft , crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. Regarding the rules; follow them, I had to issue final warnings yesterday to three Open Thread regulars, I didn’t like doing that, but we are an all inclusive Open Thread, even if your favorite team is not the Vikings or you are new, and as for politics?Check that shit at the door. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:In the news you don’t want to hear, Ted tell us WR Cayleb Jones arrested was arrested onmultiple charges, darn it.SB Nation has football therapy for your favorite football teams with numbers guy Bill Connelly Custom Armon Watts Jersey , whose formula highlighted where squads can improve, and what they need to work on in their weekly sessions.Got a question for Ted and Di at Roughing The Podcast? Ask, what are you waiting for?Dan reads up on our division opponents so you don’t have to! Note to Dan, please never use the Packers picture again, thanks, all of us.Finally, Norse Code Podcast Episode 241: The Saltiest Kicker.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com and their lunchbreak series: Vikings predicted as the NFC North Champions.Final Thoughts: Coaches emphasize importance of preseason game number four for the Vikings.DE Stephen Weatherly is bringing a new attitude to the Vikings defensive line.Offensive Coordinator John DeFilippo addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Monday.League news: From NFL.com A-A-ron agrees to 4-year, $134M extension, should have gotten more in my opinion.The Jets traded former Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater to New Orleans Saints Discount Armon Watts Jersey , yeah this is up top so I won’t put my personal feelings about the Saints up here, look in the comments instead.The Green Bay Packers traded QB Brett Hundley to Seahawks.We come to today’s media selection: Ozzy Osbourne-Crazy TrainAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread Dalvin Cook Jersey , just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de