And one specific reason stands out.“[I]t’d be best for me to c

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 24.07.2019 05:53
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

Georgia safety J.R. Reed Womens Tom Compton Jersey , the son of former NFL receiver Jake Reed, decided not to leave school early. ome back for this team and get us to win a championship,” J.R. Reed said at Georgia’s Pro Day workout on Wednesday, via Chip Towers of DawgNation.com.“It’s always been my goal since I came here to win a national championship,” Reed said. “Coach Smart told me that’s what he wants this team to be. I told him I want to be a part of a championship team. So my goals haven’t really changed. That championship thing is always on your list, every time you play.”It was far from a no-brainer for Reed Kyle Rudolph Jersey , whose family consulted with a number of NFL executives before choosing a path.“It was probably one of the hardest decisions I’ve made, besides transferring out of the University of Tulsa,” Reed said. “It just took a lot of praying and marking things down and doing logistics and talking it over with my parents. After weeks and maybe a month going in — because we thought about it before — we decided it’d probably be best for me to come back.”Every player has to make his own decision regarding whether to leave school early, but if/when the NFL is ready for a player, the player needs to engage in the analysis that leads to the question of whether he’s ready to make the jump. For Reed, the decision was to stick around for one more season of unpaid play. The Vikings made a huge splash last year in free agency http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-easton-jersey , adding quarterback Kirk Cousins to a then-record-setting contract. And even though Minnesota also scooped up defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson in free agency, the Vikings still emerged from the process with three compensatory draft picks.According to the NFL, the Vikings picked up a sixth-round pick and a pair of seventh-rounders.The analysis ultimately isn’t driven by value of contract but by net gains and losses in unrestricted free agency. Outweighing the arrival of Cousins and Richardson were the losses of quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, quarterback Case Keenum, running back Jerick McKinnon, defensive tackle Shamar Stephen Laquon Treadwell Jersey , and cornerback Tramaine Brock.The Vikings could have gotten even more if the Cardinals had kept quarterback Sam Bradford longer, or if the Seahawks had retained defensive tackle Tom Johnson (who returned to Minnesota after he was released).The specific picks come from a convoluted formula that takes into account many factors. The primary factor is total number of players signed, and total number of players lost. Also, the process encompasses only those players who became unrestricted free agents via the expiration of their contracts, and it applies only to signings made before May 11.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de