Wednesday, April 10, 2019." />Skip to main c

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 22.07.2019 08:31
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans Lamar Miller Color Rush Jersey , local sports, and news from around the league for ontentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Battle Red Newswire2019 Houston Texans OffseasonHouston Texans News: April 10, 2019New,122commentsYour one-stop shop for Houston Texans, local sports, and news from around the league for Wednesday, April 10, 2019.CDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans News: April 10, 2019Photo by Mike Zarrilli/Getty ImagesHouston Texans NewsTexans work out Florida safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ preseason includes game, joint practices with Packers (Houston Chronicle)Central Florida DT Trysten Hill to visit Texans (Houston Chronicle)Details revealed for Texans’ NFL Draft party at NRG (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsBrown: ‘Not giving you media fakes no more ammo’NFL releases 65-game 2019 preseason scheduleKyler Murray among 23 prospects attending draftGostkowski re-signs with Patriots on 2-year dealLawrence not like Bell: ‘I ain’t skipping $20 million’Rodgers says he suffered tibial fracture in Week 1Eagles sign WR Johnson Nick Martin Color Rush Jersey , who led AAF in receivingCasserly mock draft 2.0: Giants, Bolts, Pats go QBDraft guide: One burning question for all 32 teamsHouston & Collegiate SportsRockets blow another lead to Thunder, flub chance to clinch two-seed (The Dream Shake)Game Recap: Comeback Mojo Strikes Again. Astros Top Yanks 6-3 on Springer Double for 5th Straight Win (Crawfish Boxes) Every drop of blood in my body has been sucked out and replaced with gravy.Shiny red and green paper is shrapnel all around my house.My burps still taste like tequila, black-eyed peas, and cold brew coffee. I’m ready for a new year. I’m ready for the 2018 NFL Playoffs. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.This week, Matt, BFD, and Luke discuss the Texans’ 20-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, and preview the Wildcard matchup between Houston and Indianapolis. Topics include Deshaun Watson’s use as a runner, J.J. Watt’s gilded 2018, DeAndre Hopkins versus Jalen Ramsey Alfred Blue Color Rush Jersey , how Houston can limit the Colts’ passing attack, why Bill O’Brien needs to be aggressive with his playcalling, and Deshaun Watson v. the blitz.SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The show has changed a little bit. We still need questions from you. Post whatever you have for us below. No matter how intelligent, silly, or trivial they may be, we will get to them at some point during the show. We are recording at 7:00 p.m. CST today, so put some money in the piggy bank before then. . SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here, and the embedded player is below:MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe, and write a lovely review and give us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de