AFCDenver Broncos (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-6

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 15.07.2019 09:06
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

)Cleveland Browns (4-6-1) at Houston Texans (8-3)Indianapolis Colts (6-5) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8)Buffalo Bills (4-7) at Miami Dolphins..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLos Angeles Chargers Gameday Open ThreadNFL Week 13 morning games open threadNew Derwin James Color Rush Jersey ,3commentsByRichard Wade@RichardWadeDec2, 2018,9:55am PSTShareTweetShareShareNFL Week 13 morning games open threadReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsAFCDenver Broncos (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-6)Cleveland Browns (4-6-1) at Houston Texans (8-3)Indianapolis Colts (6-5) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8)Buffalo Bills (4-7) at Miami Dolphins (5-6)NFCLos Angeles Rams (10-1) at Detroit Lions (4-7)Arizona Cardinals (2-9) at Green Bay Packers (4-6-1)Chicago Bears (8-3) at New York Giants (3-8)Carolina Panthers (6-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7)InterconferenceBaltimore Ravens (6-5) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7) Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Will Antonio Gates be back next season?New,2commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.ByRichard Wade@RichardWadeDec 30, 2018,5:00am PSTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Will Antonio Gates be back next season?Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports2018 NFL rookie rankings through Week 16 - William MoyNever far from the top three is the Chargers’ rookie safety, Derwin James. Among the 89 safeties who’ve played at least 270 defensive snaps this season, James ranks fifth in terms of overall grade. James ranks eighth among safeties with 16 run stops and opposing quarterbacks have just a 69.8 passer rating when targeting him in coverage this season (the 10th-lowest rating allowed among 52 safeties who’ve been targeted at least 25 times).Stats to know for all 32 NFL teams entering Week 17 - Nathan JahnkeDesmond King II has 20 stops on passing plays http://www.chargersfanstore.com/Joey-Bosa-Jersey , which is the best mark among cornerbacks.Antonio Gates Disagrees with LeBron James Saying NFL Owners Have Slave Mentality - Mike Chiari"I don't know all the owners—I know my owner. And, my relationship with my owner has been phenomenal," Gates said. "And, it's sports. You know what I mean? You get paid to play. ... We all know what we sign up for."Ravens exposed issues the Chargers have been struggling with all season - Justin UrgoThe Chargers are ninth overall in rush yards allowed. Don’t get me wrong, that’s good, but, not good enough.The four games lost this season have had a total of 544 yards allowed on the ground. We are missing Corey Liuget and Denzel Perryman who both have contributed in a major way in rush defense.Los Angeles Chargers prepare for January football - John WozniakThey’ve got to go out to win and putting points on the board early in Denver might ease anxieties. Philip Rivers has had a great season. He took a beating in the defeat to Baltimore but I expect him to bounce back on Sunday. Rivers spoke to the media, addressing a question on team confidence.Anthony Lynn and Philip Rivers had 'conflict' before 'intimacy' - Eric Williams"I thought it was important to have that conversation Melvin Gordon Jersey ," Lynn said. "We just talked about how I see things, my philosophy and kind of what I wanted our identity to be -- and we were on the same page. We both want the same thing, and that's what is best for this football team."Antonio Gates Eyeing 17th Season? - Sam Robinson“I try to evaluate myself. I can still beat a linebacker; I feel like I can still play,” Gates said, via NFL.com’s Steve Wyche. “The hard part is I set the bar at a certain level, but I’ve adjusted to my role and I just love my teammates.”Injury Notes: Brown, Wallace, Berry Jason Verrett Color Rush Jersey , Bolts - Sam RobinsonThe Chargers are assured of a playoff spot, making a possible Hunter Henry cameo more likely. It might occur as soon as next week. Tom Telesco did not rule out his top tight end being ready to return before a possible wild-card game, per Eric Williams of ESPN.com (on Twitter). Henry participated in seven-on-seven drills with the Bolts on Friday, Williams tweets, doing so after being confined to individual work last week. The Chargers designated Henry to return from IR on Dec. 17, so they have until the divisional round — if their season extends that far — to make a call on Henry.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de