The Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots are set to ki

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 24.06.2019 05:20
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

ck off the AFC championship at 5:40 Arrowhead Time Sunday Harrison Butker Jersey , and the Chiefs are providing several reasons to get in your seat early.1. Clark Hunt is listed as the drum honoree.Denny Medley-USA TODAY SportsChiefs owner, chairman and CEO Clark Hunt will set the tone at Arrowhead Stadium as the game’s drum honoree. The moment will have a bigger build than usual, with the Chiefs having an opportunity to bring home the Lamar Hunt Trophy for the first time in team history.2. The Chiefs plan to play FOX Sports’ Colin Cowherd’s video in order to get the crowd going early.If you haven’t seen it, the following video of FOX Sports host Colin Cowherd has been making the rounds this week: Andy Reid responded accordingly. There is a plan in place to play the clip at some point during the game to get the crowd even more juiced up to rattle Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. It will be a can’t-miss moment.3. Melissa Etheridge will sing the national anthem.Grammy award winner Melissa Etheridge will sing the national anthem prior to the game, and the ceremony is expected to include a flyover.4. The Chiefs will announce the defense on to the field, with some combination of Justin Houston and Eric Berry coming out last.Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty ImagesBased upon the weekly rotation, the Chiefs will be announcing the defense onto the field first Reggie Ragland Jersey , with Justin Houston and Eric Berry coming out last. Berry, who is expected to go, hasn’t played for the Chiefs since Week 16 and could provide the team with a significant boost in the most important game in Arrowhead Stadium history. The ovation should be deafening. 5. The Chiefs have a number of surprise guests planned throughout the game.Photo by Elsa/Getty ImagesThere are former Chiefs planned to be in attendance, ranging from Hall of Famers to members of the team from the last AFC title game to some of the most beloved Chiefs in team history. This is one of those games in which it will be tough to find a good time to go to the bathroom.BONUS: Get in so you could practice your Arrowhead Stadium noisemaker hack.In case you missed it, a fan post came through this week with some fresh ideas on how to be even louder at Arrowhead Stadium. You can check that out here. The Chiefs’ new safety and defensive leader joined SB Nation Radio to discuss the latest in Kansas City football this offseason."“I think the last three years, the Chiefs have pretty much won the AFC West,” Mathieu said. “I think a lot of receivers feel that way. I think we should really get these guys a reality show Cameron Erving Jersey , let them just talk about their feelings and emotions, they’re pretty much all over the place. He’ll have his chance to go against us and to play against us and quite honestly, we won’t forget things the he’s done, so it’s kind of easy for receivers to talk a lot of smack. They get 160 targets a year, so it’s easy to catch 90 balls. He’s a pretty good player, he does well for his offense, but yeah. I’ll just leave it at that.”Gold also asked Mathieu about what he has seen thus far in Chiefs quarterback and reigning league MVP Patrick Mahomes. “He kind of reminds me of Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers Demetrius Harris Jersey ,” Mathieu said. “He’s a guy that can make any throw. He definitely takes his chances and he can throw the ball sidearm...left-handed, right-handed, overhanded. The guy’s just special. I think he’s one of those unique talents—they don’t come by too often. He’s a great teammate as well—very easygoing, always smiling, he’s always the first one at work. I think he has a great effect, not only on the offense but really the entire team and especially the organization, so kudos to him Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , man. “One of the youngest MVPs ever, and he still carries himself the right way. Definitely not a guy that is egotistical, so like I said, he’s very friendly, easy to approach. And I think any time a quarterback is like that, I think everybody in the locker room wants to play for that guy.”Of course, Gold wondered if Mathieu had the opportunity to try any Kansas City barbecue yet.“That’s like one of the first things I’ve done since I’ve been in Kansas City De’Anthony Thomas Jersey , almost 14 days now. I’ve basically hit every barbecue spot. “I have my favorite, but I won’t share that.”Listen to Gold’s full interview of Mathieu by clicking here.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de