Ndamukong who?"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 fre

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 17.06.2019 05:44
von panxing18 • 248 Beiträge

e agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 Los Angeles Rams Offseason2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: LA Rams’ biggest goal on Day 3 — get Greg Gaines. Mission accomplishedNew Robert Woods Jersey ,55commentsNdamukong who? CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: LA Rams’ biggest goal on Day 3 — get Greg Gaines. Mission accomplishedJennifer Buchanan-USA TODAY SportsThe Los Angeles Rams, despite playing in this most recent Super Bowl, had their fair share of positions to address in the 2019 NFL Draft. After losing key starters along the offensive line - a la Rodger Saffold and John Sullivan - it became easy to see why folks would eye early round offensive lineman prospects to fill the vacancies. But on the other side of the ball, the absence of Ndamukong Suh (who remains a free agent), left a big ‘ol hole smack dab in the middle of the Rams’ defensive front — one that struggled at times to plug holes and limit the opposition’s rushing attack last season.Earlier today http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-andrew-whitworth-jersey , with the 134th overall pick, the Rams took Washington Huskies NT Greg Gaines. Maybe you were impressed. Maybe not. But, according to Rams’ insider Myles Simmons, Gaines was their primary target on Day 3. Mission accomplished. If you’re one for PFF grades, then grabbing Gaines looks like a steal. They had him pegged as the 9th best defensive interior player and 92nd overall. Expect to see Gaines early and often in the upcoming year. When guard Rodger Saffold last hit free agency in 2014 Womens John Johnson Jersey , he agreed to a five-year, $42 million contract with the Raiders.Saffold never played a snap for the Raiders, however. There was criticism of the deal before the team rescinded the offer after failing Saffold on his physical because of his shoulder. He returned to sign a four-year deal with the Rams, who drafted him in the second round of the 2010 draft.That wound up working out well for all involved. Saffold has started 45 of the team’s last 47 games and been part of a strong offensive line that has sent the Rams from the doldrums of the Jeff Fisher era to back-to-back playoff berths under Sean McVay. Saffold’s deal is up after this season and he’d like to just remain with the Rams this time around.“You want to be paid fairly,” Saffold said Josh Reynolds Jersey , via ESPN.com. “But I think the culture and the team that I’m around is worth just as much as the extra money that I could get from going somewhere else. That’s just with getting older and understanding what I’m around. I want to be successful for years to come, and I think in order to do that — I’ve been with this team for so long already, it’s like why start changing now that it’s good.”The Rams have other prospective free agents, but keeping a good offensive line together will likely be of interest as they put together a team that can put together a run of success to rival the run of futility that Saffold experienced early in his career.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3133 Themen und 3283 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de