www.49erslockerroom.com

in Intern 24.05.2019 04:22
von hongwei28 • 73 Beiträge

The 49ers made a move for a pass rusher earlier this offseason when they swung a trade with the Chiefs to acquire Dee Ford and that move sat well with defensive tackle DeForest Buckner.Buckner said Ford has “the quickest first step in the game” and noted how his presence helped create opportunities for Chris Jones to rack up 15.5 sacks for the Chiefs last season. Buckner’s also been paying attention to pre-draft chatter and knows there’s a good chance that another new pass rusher will be joining the team next week.Buckner’s eligible for a new contract Womens Garry Gilliam Jersey , but said this week that he’s not sweating about that and it doesn’t sound like he’s sweating about the possibility of a new addition impacting what kind of deal the 49ers might offer him.“It could be Quinnen Williams, Josh Allen, Nick Bosa — all of those guys could pass rush,” Buckner said, via TheAthletic.com. “The more pass rushers you have, the better.”The 49ers gave up more touchdown passes than all but one team last year and they were last in the league in interceptions. A thornier pass rush should help them improve on both fronts and they’ll hope that carries over to the standings after four straight losing seasons. Bill Walsh’s life will probably be the subject of a Hollywood movie in another decade. I guess once they get that Vince Lombardi flick figured out they’ll move onto Walsh. He’s already had some great documentaries http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-steve-young-jersey , the NFL Football Life episode being one of my favorites. This one is a brief 15 minute documentary I found while lurking around the 49ers reddit page. Given the talent appearing in the video, I have to think it’s something professionally done. The YouTube user Niners Museum made me think this may be playing in the 49ers museum at Levi’s Stadium, but I have no confirmation on this. In any case, the above video is worth a watch because it has greats like Joe Montana, Steve Young, George Seifert Womens Earl Mitchell Jersey , and others talking about Walsh’s coaching style. You also get some high quality audio clips of Walsh talking which never get old, and again, sound like something Vince Lombardi would say. You should be able to watch the video above, but if you can’t you can view it on YouTube by going here.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de