Kids Luke Schenn Jersey

in Öffentlicher Bereich :) 10.05.2019 08:52
von gsnoopy520 • 595 Beiträge

Forever Emaoxue Cheap AC Milan Jerseys , relationresultHave falling snowflakes slowly ,like a piece of white goose nike air max feather ,flying in the empty air .The flying snow velvet covered light ,day become dark and heavy .On that day ,the snow in the morning, my ,heart-breaking father ,go to the hospital .The day was fine yesterday ,but today all of a sudden snowing here ,but is uncommon large snowflakes .Yesterday ,his hoarse voice still ringing in my ears :tomorrow I go to the hospital to check ,you go to Why ask it Cheap Toni Kroos Jersey ,until many years later ,I am still puzzle .I was his son ,although not the only son ,but I can go !At the end of 2000, the snow in front of me ,still fluttering snowflakes landing ,after missing .Just dancing snowflakes ,why can not the least trace was found. !Snow falls in father gaunt face, falling on his grey hair ,falling on his many years ago to the obsolete snowflake coat .This is where you want to go, as large as the goose feather snow blocked our brothers in three eyes .Although on the father room downstairs waiting car ,not far away Cheap Theo Hernandez Jersey , but to permanently reside in my memory .Pro without down ,her eyes red ,also some swelling ,is not a good rest yesterday ,there are tears and anxiety .Father to feet in the US helped cross out of that moment, demanded not to come .A snowy ,cold air blowing in unreal ,not like rain falling ,choose to fly in the air .They want to see more before landing the beautiful nature ,see an old in his three sons helped hard sitting in the car ,walked into the hospital .A road outside the window waving feather-like snowflakes ,like a white butterfly .They with all the way to Cheap Sergio Ramos Jersey ,like the mind off families .Before long, white butterfly is covered with earth ,is covered with thousands of trees ,covered with the surrounding housing and all the scenery ,the earth into hibernation … … After a week of light burning of earth of the snow, they all changed ,mixed in the surrounding material surface with drift .We love the beautiful snow white and her bring nature beautiful picture ,also like snow unexpected light and clear blue sky .Light dazzling shine in the green has been earth ,shining in the streets ,we delight face ,also shine in a up from the hospital still gaunt face of old

.The joyful light has been the old home ,a week before he returned from there difficult out of the house .The father returned home Cheap Ruben Yanez Jersey ,full of light .The Leiothrix non-stop, seemed to welcome her lord ,her beautiful voice to express themselves .Bright light to nearby people complement light sweet ,light also has added to our air max shoes home because his father is hospitalized deletion in the warm and harmonious .Table glass in the light reflected in the father was discharged after just a haircut look neat and many white hair ,reflected in the new old blue dacron khaki tunic, reflected in a long-unseen smiling face .However, only stayed for three days, and large snowflakes floating .It is also large and dense ,dancing in the air ,snow accompanied his father once again entered the hospital, go to the place of fear .Large snowflakes are blocked in the unit out of the window ,but they do not go away Cheap Raphael Varane Jersey ,but still Butterfly fly, like curious children insisted on going around in the old boundary ,they look timid ,afraid of loneliness ,they don is old .Although his son and daughter-in-law by affinity around old ,but still couldn ,he have many unfinished wish ,he will continue to enjoy the pleasure of life ,he also drink or smoke, but also to see his grandson and granddaughter university that day ,will see their founding wedding day .There many old does not have such aspirations and expectations !It was a busy life in their later life best and most worthy of looking forward to the goal ,it is a lifetime later life the most wonderful and most magnificent movement Cheap Pepe Jersey ,that is life fun indispensable

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3136 Themen und 3286 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de