Another thing to mull over

in Bewerbungen 16.04.2019 03:55
von lina123 • 728 Beiträge

HANOI, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- "They believed that my idea was crazy and impossible and simply would not work in Vietnam, but I made up my mind and went ahead anyway believing that my customers would trust me and that I could help change self-awareness of people in Vietnam."

So said Dao Khanh Hiep, the owner of Vietnam's first-ever keeper-less store, where the youth of the capital are astounded at being fully entrusted to serve and pay for coffee and snacks by themselves.

Located in a busy street in downtown Hanoi, the little coffee shop looks quite eye-catching with a diverse menu offering snacks, raw chocolate, ice-cream, and drinks.

On entering the store customers ring a bell which opens an automatic gate and are welcomed into a tiny yet cozy space with mellow music playing. Once inside they can select their own food and beverages, pay for them, and clean their tables, all by themselves.

"There are no assistants, waiters or waitresses in the shop. The customers do everything by themselves and then leave," Hiep told Xinhua in a recent interview, adding that when deciding to open the shop, he faced drastic opposition from his family and friends.

But it's not all simply down to trust, customers are closely monitored on entering the shop and until they leave by a system of cameras which record all day and night. Those who do not pay, or pay an inadequate amount of money will be blacklisted by the system and the shop's gate will no longer open for them to enter.

Hiep told Xinhua however that in the past five months since his shop's debut, he has never experienced anyone who did not pay or paid less than their due amount.

"When the shop first opened, I was a bit nervous about the business and its unique concept. However, now, things have become quite easy for me," Hiep said.

"I'm a shop owner but I come here just twice in the morning and in the afternoon to restock goods in the fridge and clean up. In the future, I plan to open more shops with a wider selection of food," the shop owner said proudly.

The distinctive shop attracts curiosity, surprise and excitement from local customers. There's a space in the shop for customers' reviews and almost all of the customers said they came not only to experience freedom of shopping but also enjoyed learning about "self-awareness."

Le Dinh Anh, a student, told Xinhua, "I like the shop's space. Coming here, I can do everything on my own, without having to bother anyone. The drinks here are also great and suit young people's tastes.

Nguyen Nhu Quynh, 20, agreed with Anh. "Despite it being only a tiny space, I love this shop so much and hope there will be more and more shops like it the future to raise awareness of 'Do-It-Yourself' among the young in particular and among Vietnamese people in general."

Pham Hung Thang, a communications expert, said that by having no shopkeeper, the shop is intentionally being different to grab the spotlight while penetrating an increasingly demanding market in Vietnam. The expert thought the new business model is feasible, with the availability of technical solutions.

"An automatic shop like this also helps save costs. Normally, to open a shop, people need at least two or three shop assistants. However, in this instance, only one is needed and even one can manage three to four shops at the same time," Thang said, encouraging other local firms in Vietnam to follow suit.

"In addition to solving economic problems, the shop is also meaningful as it provokes a revolution' in behavior among Vietnamese people. There may not be any cheating, theft or fraud while shopping," Thang said.

Mackenzie Bosisto
Submitted 2016-07-04 23:39:39 But do you think runs of cell phone? There are various areas the car and if you aren't professional a person definitely might have problem while for the part which actually delivers the problem.

Another thing to mull over is this: some companies are known to have better customer service than many others. It is your job to to understand companies a person shop for every policy. It's totally learn lots of about a car insurance provider by seeing what type of service provide.

The Fund for American Studies http://www.cheapsuperstarblack.com/ , which runs summer and semester programs (in partnership with Georgetown University), has seen a develop classic car insurance the connected with recent graduates applying as their program. Understanding they believe that many of them are hoping to land a position after interning for 3-4 months or a semester. A person certainly don't have to do their program in order to postgraduate internship Cheap Adidas Superstar Black , it's indicative of what's become common practice in DC.

When trying to find insurance towards the car, you will need to know the current value of it. Auto may appreciate slightly in value each year Cheap Adidas Superstar China , because it gets older, and all of to be insured for the right expense. It may mean a much higher premium Cheap Adidas Superstar Youth , but you will still want realize that the full value of your car is insured if ever anything should happen to it.

These classic car s are usually purchased at auctions, and there's no shortage of classic car enthusiasts available and to be able to spend many on automobiles.

The Good Guys All American You can meet is Weekend break March 25-26 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds. Over 3 Cheap Adidas Superstar Womens ,000 all American cars are assumed. There will deemed a large car show held both indoors and outside, as well as a swap meet. Other attractions such as model and pedal car display Cheap Adidas Superstar Mens , Cars For Sale Corral, and lots of vendors and exhibitors.

You don't necessarily need a huge list to develop a substantial income . Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys From China Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NCAA Baseball Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3135 Themen und 3285 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de